Sign in to follow this  
Markov

Leaving this server

I'm leaving Release.  (My Wurm time is being invested in Unlimited.)

If anyone wants one of my deeds, you're welcome to it.  Four of them:

(1) Cliffton Terrace.  Small deed on the west coast (grid square N8), with a long tunnel leading up the cliff.  Some boats (corbita, sailboat, rowboat).  Mine has iron.

(2) Cliffton Heights.  Large deed, at the top end of the tunnel (also grid square N8).  Iron, copper, zinc, slate.

(3) Arcadia.  North side of Mercury Lake (L12), with a mine (iron, copper) and plenty of expansion room.  A sailboat in poor repair.

(4) Markov Island.  In Mercury Lake (N13).  All flat farmland (plus a few some oak trees); right now I'm just growing camellias for hedges.

Over the coming days I'll sporadically be online - making sure everything is unlocked, releasing livestock, etc.  Deeds will be expiring in the coming few days or weeks ... but I'll gladly hand 'em over (or hand over the buildings) rather than for folk to have to wait weeks for stuff to decay to nothing.

Post here if you want stuff, and we can try to work out a way to make it happen.  (Messaging me ingame probably won't work ... I'm not on much anymore.)

• Like 1

Markov Island has been disbanded, and all buildings razed.  The land is unclaimed.

Cliffton Heights just disbanded (funds ran out).  Building are still standing - I'll keep 'em up for a day or two in case anyone wants them intact.  Livestock pens have been unlocked - feel free to take things.

Other two are intact and available.  In a few days I'll disband 'em and raze the buildings.

It's done.  Gates unlocked; buildings razed; deeds disbanded.  Take what you want.

It's been fun ... but now to Unlimited!