Sign in to follow this  
Llurendt

Remove Deed Minimum Upkeep

I would like a mod to put deed upkeep back to the old values and remove the 1 silver minimum on deed upkeep. So basically, it'll just be "a certain amount of iron per tile in the deed" now, rather than the current "a certain amount per tile or 1 silver, whichever is greater."

Let me know if you can help with this... thanks!

-Llurendt

This mod I've whipped together seems to work.  Upkeep Costs Mod  The other deed costings were in the same location so I added them too.

Standard practice, needs ago's Mod Launcher, copy contents of the zip into the appropriate Wurm server directory.  Values can be found in upkeepcosts.properties in the mods directory, and are in irons.

Haven't tested it very thoroughly, planning seems to work okay, so if you run into any issues just let me know and I'll see what I can do.  Was going to add the appropriate entries to my server launcher so you could set it without needing to look in the .properties file, but ran out of time.  Will see what I can do tomorrow.

• Like 1

Nice! Do you have a thread for the mod in the mods section? That'll help get it tested, haha.

Thanks!

Edit: Though I WILL let you know if I have any problems.

Edited by Llurendt