Sign in to follow this  
Pestwulf

Anyone thinking about making a NPC mod for folks on private servers?

Hey,

Unfortunately I know nothing about coding, but I was wondering what folks thought about adding an NPC threat to the game.  I run a private server for friends and I have to say I'm loving this game.  But I'd really like to see some more PvE involvement in it beyond the random troll wondering around so I was wondering if any modder had looked into creating lairs that spawn "raiding parties" or some such to attack settlements.  I know there are lairs in the game though I've yet to see one, and I was thinking that having threats pop up could be a pretty cool PvE experience.

Also, thanks to all the modders out there who've put the work in to make the game better.  Folks like me greatly appreciate your work!!  Thank You!

Could just increase the spawn rate of goblins?  As a GM should be able to add their lairs.

Edited by yarnevk
  • Like 1

I agree it would be good to have pirates that are on random spawned boats and sail the sea's as well as raider npc's that spawn or new bandit npc's that will randomly spawn on road tiles on the map and roam around roads. 

I had this idea already and started a forum post if I recall on WO forums about this to make a better PVE game play for the PVE players and there game style.

• Like 1