Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

[Forum] Forums on phones not working?

Today only the only thing that has worked properly on my phone is the new content tab now im speaking about the "quick bar" across the top new content search and mail/notifications 

New content works fine

Search no matter what i search i get Error EX2 Something went wrong please try again

The mail/profile/notification one does nothing it has a 1 by it as i have forums mail but nothing when i tap it....

I live on the forums when i'm not sitting at my computer i shop sell barter trade advise have discussion in pm's

Try to type nothing...

Try to quote nothing... cant open my mail ...my profile....nothing

Now i am sure there was a perfectly good reason for needing the forums change and it seems stable and usable not via computer but the mobile area seems very broken

YES its NOT my phone i am able to go to any other web site and do anything...i had to play clash of clans at work all day because i was unable to do anything on the forums and there were a ton of rares i was interested in...

Booskii

15 minutes ago, Rasu said:

Works fine for me (posted with my phone)

Im verry happy for you :)

Now...

Any advice how to fix mine?:(

Rage quits my phone

Confirm

The page you're trying to view contains  data that has already been submitted (postdata). If you resend the data,any actions the form on the page carried out  (such as a search or online purchase) will be repeated.

Cancel/confirm

This is new it was apron a refresh of the site