Sign in to follow this  
fuzzyfreak

Cluster Only Works On LAN (My Ports Are Open)[SOLVED]

I have 2 wurm servers on one box.

Ports 8766 tcp/udp

27016-27030 udp

3724 tcp for login server

3725 tcp for south neighbor

USE_INCOMING_RMI=true (I had to add this line to wurm.ini for both servers)

Login Server:

Name: Freaks R Us

ID: 11455

External IP: 192.168.1.3 (Behind NAT router)

External Port: 3724

Internal IP: 192.168.1.3

Internal IP Port: 48010

RMI Reg Port: 7221

RMI Port: 7220

Steam Query Port: 27016

Allow PVP: Checked

Epic Server: Checked

Login Server: Checked

Neighbor:

Name: South-HOTS

ID: 21455

External IP: 192.168.1.3 (Behind NAT router)

External Port: 3725

Internal IP: 192.168.1.3

Internal Port: 48011

RMI Reg Port: 7222

RMI Port: 7223

Steam Query Port: 27017

Allow PVP: Checked

Epic Server: Checked

Home Server: Checked

Home: 3

Server Travel:

Freaks R Us has South-HOTS as South neighbor.

South-HOTS has Freaks R Us as North neighbor.

Now my problem, I can travel just fine between login and South but my players cannot.  The players once in “the void” are trapped there never to be seen again.  I have tried restarting the servers to no avail.  I have carefully checked that local server and server neighbors are correct along with server travel on both servers.  I have checked the server ID’s in the database.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by fuzzyfreak

What i have is the Steam 27016 & 27017 Ports set singly for each server, not set as a range on my router.

try that.

though i have not had any player log in outside my network from the internet...

Edited by bigsteve

I am having this same issue at the moment.  I wonder if it has something to do with external ip address.

Also, check your database to make sure server neighbors updated properly.  I initially looked at mine and found an old neighbor in there that was sending players to oblivion.

If this works I want my free puppy:

Try setting your external IP on both of your server neighbor settings to your external IP address.  Leave the External IP address on the local server tab set to the local addresses.  I believe what this will do is when an external address goes to transfer servers it will use the external IP address to make the transfer to the cluster server.  I have not had a chance to test this out externally yet, but I can say that in the logs instead of passing my internal IP address when transferring servers it now uses my external IP address.  So I am hoping this is working. :)

12 minutes ago, Moha said:

Try setting your external IP on both of your server neighbor settings to your external IP address.  Leave the External IP address on the local server tab set to the local addresses.  I believe what this will do is when an external address goes to transfer servers it will use the external IP address to make the transfer to the cluster server.  I have not had a chance to test this out externally yet, but I can say that in the logs instead of passing my internal IP address when transferring servers it now uses my external IP address.  So I am hoping this is working. :)

i think it wont, as the server cant bid ports to that IP.

It works, I have it setup this way now.  I tested it internally.  When I get home I will login through my phone and rest it externally.  If you can login to Mohan adventure test server and run north and swim across the border, you can test it now...  lol!

Again this is in the server neighbor tab, NOT THE LOCAL SERVER TAB. :)

Groovy I will try this now.

I have changed the settings just waiting on my guinea pig to get on.

Edited by fuzzyfreak

5 hours ago, Moha said:

FREE PUPPY to you! This works thank you and everyone else very much!

Im having this exact problem, 

Server 1 - 192.168.0.51

port 3724

Server 2 - 192.168.0.17

port 3725

Opened all necessary ports on router, forwarded 3724 and 3725 respectfully 

When someone on server 1 from outside world transfers, server 1 completes the transfer, the client hangs at connecting and I never see any login on server2, I can however transfer back and forth on LAN, these servers are on my local network, Im thinking this is a Internal/External IP address settings issue, have tried many combinations, suggestions please :)

Also, have tested these ports using a port check tool from outside world, I see the quieres hit the server 1 and server 2 so I am assuming there is not a router issue, this seems to be server to server issue, like the player isnt being passed across to the other server correctly.