Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

Exodus Community Mhttps://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/135426-exodus-community-map/ap

16 hours ago, Baloo said:

Sadly Magic City is no more. :(

My apologies - I thought Seedlings and that lot of players had disbanded Magic City, as Seedlings told me they felt crowded out.

I stand corrected - the deed is still there I have been informed.

Edited by Baloo

There is a useful app for checking the status of deeds, https://niarja.com/servers

They were not crowded out, they were paranoid about the next thing I was going to do, which new villager I may interrogate, they were very well compensated for the deed.

When you moving out? I will give you 5s for your deed, would offer more but there is no decent mine.

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2017 at 7:35 PM, JakeRivers said:

There is a useful app for checking the status of deeds, https://niarja.com/servers

They were not crowded out, they were paranoid about the next thing I was going to do, which new villager I may interrogate, they were very well compensated for the deed.

When you moving out? I will give you 5s for your deed, would offer more but there is no decent mine.

Jake working hard on in his NE exo conquest. 

Hello, could you please add: Knightshade  - y23 x45
(blue square)
qerjSdY.jpg
thank you 

• Like 3

Please add Friends with Benefits 27x 7y, southern half of map square. Guard tower south eastern corner of the square.

Have mailbox.

• Like 1

I would like to change the location of the square for Moonlight Shadows on the map if possible.

Previously I said Moonlight Shadows was located at x:30 y:45, but seeing where it is located on the map after you added it x:30 y:44 is more accurate (the blue square on the picture)

81A9z1C.png

Edited by PumperNickel
Fixed a sentence months later...
  • Like 1

There is a canal that is done that is not marked on the community map. I wanted to let someone know. You can take a knar, horses and carts through it. It is at x15 & y19 to x22 & y19. The canal is from Green Bay to Shrieking Eel Lagoon. I hope this get updated on the map soon. thank you.

There is a blue mark at x22 y19 showing the start of that side of canal tunnel, I added that a while ago but didn't have time when I was in the area to map. There are some turns in there that need to be accounted for, it's not a straight shot. I'll need a picture to add it or it will have to wait until I go back through there.

Map updated to here.

Interactive Map Updates:

-New December 2017 map dump added and set to default.

-Now only the default and original map dumps are preloaded and only load other map dumps as needed. This will reduce initial loading time.

Edited by NESGamepro

The Interactive map combines all road types into 1 layer so using the new routes map dump as a background is messy. I will update to separate those layers (and add a new surprise layer) but in the meantime here is an image with the routes map dump and only highways removed. Looks pretty cool I think.

http://exodus.nesgamepro.com/maproutes.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NESGamepro said:

The Interactive map combines all road types into 1 layer so using the new routes map dump as a background is messy. I will update to separate those layers (and add a new surprise layer) but in the meantime here is an image with the routes map dump and only highways removed. Looks pretty cool I think.

http://exodus.nesgamepro.com/maproutes.jpg

Looks great! Youre doing a great job. :)

Smoll update, i built a giant bridge and hooked a new highway up to my place heeeeeeeeeeeere

M2PSZCH.png

• Like 2

Iron Hawk (x42 y29) is no more. Week after disband the whole place is scrapped already. They didn't find my wine tho, as it was conveniently placed inside of a tree trunk. Gonna go drink the wine now on my other deed by the shore and be sad.

:D

• Like 1

Please add Deed: Morning Wood (X:14 Y37) and add hwy leading from X:14 Y41 to X:14 Y:37. Thanks

• Like 1

Interactive map updates:

-In-game grid style grid options in the Toggles tab.

-The In-game grid coordinates are now shown next to the pointer and in Deed Info.

-The In-game map and "Routes" map dump from December 2017 are now available as backgrounds.

-Save As Image in the Images tab now properly saves any background you choose.

The "Community Grid" which has been the grid used on the map since forever is 40 pixel by 40 pixel squares, the In-game grid uses 101x101 squares. So the community style is more accurate but the trend lately has been to use the In-game coordinates so I decided to add them. It's not 100% perfect because the grid in the In-game map isn't exactly spaced, but it's pretty close with 101 pixel squares.

Edited by NESGamepro
  • Like 1

I reloaded the map and switched to the 'ingame' numbers, top row though starts at 7 and goes to 25

Still making the best of all the community maps out there. ;)

Yeah a lot of the numbers/letters on the in-game map don't actually point to anything, I enlarged it to match the map dumps and cut off the sides as you can see when using it as the background.