Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

Exodus Community Mhttps://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/135426-exodus-community-map/ap

Map updated to here.

I was exploring the Esert area and South Exo last week so lots of changes there.

• Like 1

Really mapped out that old deed by sandfords looks good, I noticed kilkennys climb is on the map still, think that one disbanded ages ago

• Like 1

Hey NESGamepro,

I have just returned to Wurm after 5 years lately and founded a new deed at the following coordinates:

http://exodus.nesgamepro.com/?x=248&y=857&label=Donec Revertar

I know the mayor of "Port Royal" and asked him if he wanted to be on here as well which he confirmed:

http://exodus.nesgamepro.com/?x=245&y=954&label=Port Royal

During my travel, I passed "Shipwreck Isle"... There were several structures which still looked good but nobody around. I will try to verify whether someone still lives there.

Regards,

Synth

• Like 1

[05:28:11] The settlement of Magranon's Rest has just been founded by Nadroj.

azDH3on.png

• Like 1

My deed disappeared off the map at some stage - x30 y 49 Crimea A River thanks

• Like 1

Map updated to here.

Small changes that your browser might not detect, if the map doesn't say "Updated 18 Nov 2016" at top hold shift and click refresh.

Was going to do this last weekend but the forum was down.

Edited by NESGamepro

Added the 3 new map dumps to the interactive map only. No other changes at this time.

I'm surprised the roads fit better than I thought they would.

2 new highways completed, one along the northern coast connecting up to magic city, and another connecting a mountain top deed, or there tunnel access anyways for monarchs refuge

El44U6t.png

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

X 39 Y 17 Centrum universi docks on the coast and there is a new road that leads down to the docks from the main Centrum universi deed - Y20 X -39 Centrum universi farms, there is also a path running from y 20 - x39 down to the center of y 20 to the deed itself. thanks :D

wurm%20Centrum%20map_zpse0nrm79u.png

Edited by wsrich
  • Like 1

Map updated to here.

The Map Dump Image File version of the map now uses the new map dump from November 2016.

New Flat Map Image File version of the map.

So now that we have seen what the roads look like on both the ISO and Flat map dumps what do you guys think I should do?  Start basing the roads on the flat map or keep it as ISO?

Also, should I change the default map background on the interactive map to be a map dump (flat or ISO) or should I leave it the original map? If you save the toggles you can of course have any background as your default, this is mainly for people first visiting the site and those who refuse to save the cookie that stores toggle selections.

• Like 1

Personally i've always preferred the ISO maps but i can see an argument for the flat ones being more efficient/accurate.

My website is down. Usually doesn't last too long when problems like this happen.

Map updated to here.

The default background on the interactive map is now the map dump from November 2016.