Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

Exodus Community Mhttps://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/135426-exodus-community-map/ap

You have misspelled my deed name, The Old Contemptibles, can you add merchant icon as well? 

Thanks

• Like 1

Just a quick note, I'm very careful when adding names, I copy and paste it when I can. If a a deed is submitted and it's name is spelled wrong that's how it will be on the map unless I happen to catch it, but I'm not really looking for it.

I don't mean you Jake, that was added before I started the map as you can see here: http://exodus.nesgamepro.com/archive/2015-oct-13.jpg

Ah yes, before you took over, more or less just wanted to point it out and get it fixed, thanks. ;)

Please remove : Castle of Outsiders , Biberigen , Madhill , Port Sativa , Kaivas Home ,  Mad Mountain and Hundee Coast . That deeds have just disbanded.

Exodus Port Sativa 2014-09-01 09:08 PM Vegnareap 2015-01-31 01:23 PM Upkeep

Exodus Madhill Unknown Unknown 2016-02-21 09:19 PM Upkeep

Exodus Biberingen 2015-05-07 09:33 PM Borg 2015-08-20 12:53 PM Upkeep

Exodus Castle Of Outsiders 2015-02-16 10:17 PM Mortez 2015-10-09 03:18 AM Upkeep

Exodus Hundee Coast 2014-09-14 05:42 AM Roseborgne 2014-12-30 09:17 PM Upkeep

Exodus Kaivas Home Unknown Unknown 2015-09-20 06:22 PM Sirprayalot

• Like 1

Updated to here. If you aren't seeing the changes reload the page.

Thanks to some dev help I removed another 20 or so disbanded deeds, mostly in the east. They may help some more later but I know there's lots more. Please help me keep the map accurate and post any disbanded deeds you know about. In the future I should have a twitter monitor set up to help me with this ongoing problem but for now I really need your help and and I appreciate it greatly.

I have some exciting updates coming to the interactive map and I can't wait for you all to see them. Stay tuned!

• Like 1

6lzgZul.png

New Deed: Highburn Keep
Amenities: Mailbox (center), Tar, Clay (SW corner, Tile Transformation)

• Like 1

Map updated to here.

Big update on interactive map. Reload the page if it's messed up or you aren't seeing any changes.

-Deed list, click on a deed in the list to move the pointer and scroll the page to that deed.

-Drawing Mode, freely draw right on the map. Should work perfectly on Chrome, Firefox and Edge but consider this still in beta.

-Save Image As..., save the map as an image using the layers you have toggled, the pointer and any drawing you've done.

-Crop Mode, draw a box on the map to save just the part of the image contained in the box.

-Help page, work in progress.

-Click the options icon to lock the options box open, click again to unlock.

-Tabs in the main options mode for Toggles, Deeds and Image.

-Other design and code changes that you'll probably not even notice.

Finally, a little bit of fun. Here is a spinning globe using the Exodus map. I can't find any practical use for it but it's still cool.

http://exodus.nesgamepro.com/globe

• Like 1

I could but didn't plan on spending any more time on it. Was just a little fun.

The canal going south from Lake Thornfield to the unnamed pond is now complete.

The canal going east from Lake Thornfield to Jackal's Cove is actually a cave canal, not an overground canal as shown on the map.

canal.png

• Like 2

Hello Nes my old friend :D

I am very glad to see what you are doing with the map, your ideas are very awesome and again i know, this project is in the right hand ;)

add: your globe is really funny, i like it :D

Have a nice day and happy wurming you all exodians

Eject

Edit: yeah post number 500 *looking for a fresh and cold beer*

Edited by Eject

Thanks Eject, good to see you.

Map update coming soon, I've been working on adding roads so it's a little later than usual this month.

• Like 1

Hellebroek; x = 39 / y = 31

South of the road with the center just east of that weird curve and almost right on the grid line.

• Like 1

Taking a cue from the Deli map, I'm going to start putting all deeds on the map, even if it wasn't the owner that submitted it. This is an attempt to make the map as accurate as possible and keep it useful. If your deed is added and you don't want to be on there I will remove the name but the marker will stay. I've already started this in my area, the north-east. I'll be updating the map and first post tomorrow or Monday with these changes. If you'd like to help you can post here or PM me, I'd appreciate any help I can get.

• Like 1

Map updated to here.

-Regular roads that used to be purple are now grey.

-As mentioned above I'm now allowing anyone to submit any deed, the first post has been updated to reflect that.

-Added some missing deeds in the north east (my local area).

-Progress on the Twitter bot is coming along and will be in effect soon (saving lots of manual effort).

Finally, another image just for fun. The Exodus map in winter for your enjoyment:

http://exodus.nesgamepro.com/winter.jpg

• Like 1

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 9:22 AM, NESGamepro said:

Taking a cue from the Deli map, I'm going to start putting all deeds on the map, even if it wasn't the owner that submitted it. This is an attempt to make the map as accurate as possible and keep it useful. If your deed is added and you don't want to be on there I will remove the name but the marker will stay. I've already started this in my area, the north-east. I'll be updating the map and first post tomorrow or Monday with these changes. If you'd like to help you can post here or PM me, I'd appreciate any help I can get.

How about you mind your own business, regarding people who have not submitted their deeds to be added to the map.  Just a thought.

It is his own business. Travellers and inhabitants have the right to know. The whole point of a public map is to give people the chance to plot their travel courses and orientate themselfs where they are on the map. If you dont want your deed to be known, then build a huge fence around the perimeter so noone can find out what the deed name is, but they gonna do it anyway if they see you they can track your deed.

My "business" and the business of this entire thread is to maintain the community map. If you don't want to be on it I'll be happy to remove the deed name but not the marker. Now let's please keep it on topic, if there is anything else to say on this start a new thread or PM me.