Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

Exodus Community Mhttps://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/135426-exodus-community-map/ap

On 3/25/2017 at 11:01 AM, Nadroj said:

Project Eggplant, AKA the Fire and Sand Alliance Esert Redesign Team are happy to announce that we have surface mined a canal linkup to the new Esert docks!

yxhGgXW.jpg?2

Esert Canal now with a small bridge overpass just to the left of New Freeport.

New Freeport and Befallen are disbanded.

A new deed called:  Deepwoods is now were New Freeport was.

Pic of Esert Canal Overpass 

Spoiler

• Like 4

Big part of my deed project completed today for everyone to use:

bxQvAU5.png

Collecting dirt for Magranon's Rest lead to a decision to make a canal connecting the East coast from Black Brigade > Magranon's Rest > Centrum Universi > The Nomads and into Lake Serpentine.

It's open and useable currently for smaller boats/knarrs and i've just begun dredging and paving so i'll update with some pictures in my thread when it's all nice and neat :) 

• Like 4

5DnBGEu.png

roads marked in green connecting toc holdings/the old contemptibles and elysium are no longer public highway, please update the map accordingly

thanks

• Like 1

Centrum Universi Docks

Is now called: Freedom to Cheese

X:39, Y:17

Edited by lawurm
changed "of" to "to"
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, lawurm said:

Centrum Universi Docks

Is now called: Freedom of Cheese

X:39, Y:17

haha, I was just through there and im like cheese, what!

On 2017-5-6 at 0:01 PM, Nadroj said:

Big part of my deed project completed today for everyone to use:

bxQvAU5.png

Collecting dirt for Magranon's Rest lead to a decision to make a canal connecting the East coast from Black Brigade > Magranon's Rest > Centrum Universi > The Nomads and into Lake Serpentine.

It's open and useable currently for smaller boats/knarrs and i've just begun dredging and paving so i'll update with some pictures in my thread when it's all nice and neat :) 

Just an update to the above. It's now dredged all the way to Lake Serpentine completely deep enough for any boat. Screenshots to come when paving is done :)

15 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

you need to add all your berges

Fair point there's 8 bridges over this thing atm xD

When i've paved the canal itself i'll rejigger the roadways and update that here.

Edited by Nadroj

ok last update to this

_This post was a total lie, i'm a bad person and i can't help myself when it comes to random tweaks after i've already posted about something. See NEXT post by me for the actual finished new roads around MR_

Edited by Nadroj
I changed it AGAIN

36 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

ok last update to this

HRuDNEg.png

Will be finishing paving this out tomorrow, so you got 8 bridges over the canal, some new paths around the desert, two towers at my deed marked by red triangles and might as well add mailbox symbol too as there's a publically available one at the bottom entrance to Magranon's Rest and also by my token :)

dat guard tower

dYCqD3i.jpg

Final finished doober, screenshots in my progress thread. This time i really mean it when i say it's the last map update to the area. This is how it'll be until i someday complete the moat around Centrum :P I added a mailbox and my two towers as well.

CDdYDSL.png

Edited by Nadroj
  • Like 2

Map updated to here.

Interactive Map Updates:

-New Rift Tracker, counts down to when rift events begin. Hover for date/time it will begin and other info. Double-click to add or update the location it will be when the rifts appear, anyone can change it. Click to move the pointer to the submitted location.

-Double-clicking deed markers on the map to open the deed info will no longer move the pointer.

-The way the deed list is assembled in the background was re-written, this will allow more uses in the future but the most visible change you'll see for now is in deed info, it will show all disbands and re-deeds now instead of just the most recent.

-Caching issue fixed so the data you are seeing should always be the most current.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, NESGamepro said:

New Rift Tracker, counts down to when rift events begin. Hover for date/time

awesome 8)

I was wondering if you could add a 3x3 grid overlay that can be toggled on and off, that divides the map into the regions, nw/n/ne/cw/c/ce/sw/s/se

be kinda handy for doing missions to figure out a more exact area to search rather than a ballpark

I made the grid lines thicker to show the regions. You may have to hold Ctrl while clicking reload to see it.Took the fast lazy way out. :P

• Like 2

Moonlight Shadows -> x: 30 y:45

We also have a mailbox that we would like to be added on the map by our deed as well :)

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:30 AM, PumperNickel said:

Moonlight Shadows -> x: 30 y:45

We also have a mailbox that we would like to be added on the map by our deed as well :)

I love your gif

• Like 1

Map Updated to here.

-The map background has been updated with the August 2017 map dump and it is set as default on the interactive map.

-The original map dump has a land changes overlay, I'm no longer going to use this. The most obvious change you'll see is the Esert desert in it's full original glory.

NorthEast Exodus is now connected clear down to Esert with new highway system.

Kool Kids Klub is no longer a deed, that needs to be removed from the map.

2 hours ago, Baloo said:

Sadly Magic City is no more. :(

lol 

[20:47:14] You leave The Old Contemptibles.

[20:47:19] You enter Magic City.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baloo said:

Sadly Magic City is no more. :(

WHAT? I live there---what are you talking about Baloo?