Sign in to follow this  
Catullus

Weekend Weapons (free weapons for new players on Celebration)

For the holidays, I'm offering a free 70 QL weapon (on the weekends) for new players on Celebration.  Please send a reply on this public form saying you are new, what weapon you want, and we'll set up a time on the weekend to meet.  I'll also offer 70QL weapons to anyone on Celebration for 10 copper (limit 1 per toon) during this time.  Enjoy the holidays and Wurm on.... Anyone wanting a little higher quality weapon or from another server send me a PM and we can discuss the fees.

http://i.imgur.com/E4O7NyR.jpg

• Like 9

Can I get something to kill things?
I am dying all over the place.

On 12/3/2015, 7:34:15, Roh said:

Can I get something to kill things?
I am dying all over the place.

It seems you aren't new, so I'm guessing you want to buy a weapon?  Which would you like?  We can settle on a price and QL.

Sorry, I cant put any money into wurm as it stands now.

Thank you tho.

Wow! What a great offer.  I'm a new player on Celebration. My character name is Gonfanon, and if the offer is still open, I'd love a good quality staff.

8 hours ago, Galanon said:

Wow! What a great offer.  I'm a new player on Celebration. My character name is Gonfanon, and if the offer is still open, I'd love a good quality staff.

The offer still stands :).  I can't say that I've had many requests for staffs, but I will work on one for you.  I would normally recommend a nice bladed weapon to start with, but you can make any of the weapons work.  Send me a PM and we'll work out a time/place to meet this weekend.

• Like 1

On 9 december 2015 at 6:46 PM, Roh said:

Sorry, I cant put any money into wurm as it stands now.

Thank you tho.

I wonder how many email adresses you have and ip's you have had kamal.

On December 16, 2015 at 7:42 PM, Catullus said:

The offer still stands :).  I can't say that I've had many requests for staffs, but I will work on one for you.  I would normally recommend a nice bladed weapon to start with, but you can make any of the weapons work.  Send me a PM and we'll work out a time/place to meet this weekend.

Makes good sense.  I'm interested in polearms, so currently using a Halbred. Nice weapon.