Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Rare and supreme carts glow, carts/wagons don't follow terrain

I know there are heaps of threads about this already but would like to bring it to dev attention again:

1. Please fix the glow on rare and supreme carts.  They glow when you are heaps of tiles away yet when you get close the glow disappear.  Is this just a matter of fixing how far away glow is visible?  The glow disappeared some time this year, so it was in the coding then got changed somehow.

2. The most annoying bug in Wurm now is that carts and wagons don't follow terrain any more.  This came into game when sitting was introduced.  Seriously, I would prefer to stand and still see behind me when I go up a slope, or be able to use my wagon properly when digging on slopes.  Sitting is purely cosmetic, it serves no purpose other than making the game look more realistic.  However, not being able to see behind your cart when you go up mountains, or using a wagon on slopes, is very irritating.

3. The camera freeze bug when embarking carts are back, it happens randomly and you have to relog to change the frozen screen (yet you can still chat and get events).

Please fix these bugs.

Thanks.

• Like 3

Dont forget about ship transporters too :D

infact it's the one i hate the most.. cant see anything going down slopes

These have all been listed elsewhere and already have bugs open for them all.  

56 minutes ago, Alectrys said:

These have all been listed elsewhere and already have bugs open for them all.  

Hi Alectrys

Yes, like I said " I know there are heaps of threads about this already but would like to bring it to dev attention again"

These seem to have been around for ages now and no idea on when they will be addressed or how far up the list they are...is there a way for players to see the list of priorities for bug fixes?  Or how these move up the list as those above them get addressed?  The no follow slope bug is really, really annoying.

Fairyshine, unfortunately, there is no indication of what is being addressed or when it will be addressed or why it hasn't been addressed yet when it comes to bugs.  The weekly news  and the maintenance updates are our best sources of information.  

What I try to do is to keep all the information in one place for the devs as I find and reproduce issues.  This way it may save them some time in looking at countless of forum posts with bits and pieces of information.  I'm just a collector and reproducer when I can be and test what I can to help out.   All I can do is promise to collect, reproduce and report.  I can't fix or prioritize.

I just wanted to let you know that these issues are definitely already reported and documented.