Sign in to follow this  
Postes

Unlimited Server - Event - GoT Themed.

THE SERVER EVENT OPENS AT 6PM EST TONIGHT (WEDNESDAY) - THAT IS IN ROUGHLY AN HOUR FROM THIS POST.  SERVER IP = 107.3.19.138:3724

This is a very fast paced event server meaning it's not made to build on, or last long. 

Feel free to join any side, you don't have to all be on the same side if you're all friends, switch around, mix it up, but you likely want more people on Wildlings than Starks.  Raiding is always tough, and needs people.  

You spawn in, you pick either:  House of Stark or Wildlings.  The intended goal is the Wildlings to raid the Winterfell.  Although... Winterfell is actually quite small unlike the real one, so don't expect a large castle.  Everything is supplied inside both camps.  Horses, rope, armor, weapons, and more.  You can find almost everything you need inside.  Both camps have different advantages in terms of armor, quality, and weapon types.  Wildlings have axes, Starks swords, one has faster horses, other have more arrows.  It's very different on both sides.  

You start with 50 FS, and other various skills in the 40s, enough to PvP and raid.

Here's a picture of the map (1024x1024):  

WgzEoO8.png

Wildling camp is west, and Winterfell is on the east.  

Come and have fun, again it's fast paced, meant to be quick and clean PvP fun.  Not really for building up and long term.   

Edited by Postes
  • Like 9

I should mention there is limited supplies such as horses and armor.  Also there is a few GMs watching for abuse in terms of people grabbing everything and running off, so don't be a dingbat.  Work with the strangers, not everyone will be there from one group or side, so work together.  

SoO basically if you get too greedy with the limited amount of gear you get stripped of everything and made to wander outside the wall for all eternity gg  ??

Sadly I will be busy rl, have fun  and I look forward to joining at another time

Fun event so far ! Get on and help defend, or raid 8)

too many deaths to post! 

Edited by Egard

honestly that was pretty fun

should do something more official on a better day so we can go for longer

i think next time we should do a King of the Hill type event, Nights Watch vs Wildlings at some random important mountain.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

Lots of fun! More "just for a few hours"-events plz!

Edited by permo

yup was fun :) esp me and Mclovin running into your moine and seeing Dongo disconnected in there ;) well I couldnt see him jsut his horse, had to kill it to uncover him :)

I suggested 2 caves eitherside of a HoTa zone and we play best out of 3 in 2 big teams.

Cool event, was fun throughout. Saw the wildings bring up a forrest giant at one point lol 

ngBCXUu.jpg

Edited by Mclovin

Just now, Mclovin said:

I suggested 2 caves eitherside of a HoTa zone and we play best out of 3 in 2 big teams.

Cool event, was fun throughout. Saw the wildings bring up a forrest giant at one point lol 

WunWun wanted to come out and play.

also, i really did like the dynamic of leather vs plate and chain. It was pretty cool.

• Like 2