Sign in to follow this  
MrGrimreaper

Taxadermy

i got to thinking about some things and i thought ot myself  wh would we want to loot a corpse of a unique mob when when it decays over time

why cant we have  a taxadermy skill or have the ability to stuff corpses instead of bury them just saying this would be pretty awesome

• Like 2

+1

It would be cool to have a hunting lodge and make personal mementos or trophies.  Oh that's my first Champ Troll.  And over there was my first Hell Scorpion.  And that whole wall covered in unicorn heads?  Well they just looked at me wrong!

• Like 1

If we keep imitating "real life", Wurm ends up being just like "real life" (whatever that is). What's the point? If we do that couldn't we just as well stop playing Wurm and start enjoying "real life"?

not everyone can kill a dragon, troll, giant , so being able to stuff one or hundred to show would be not only be fun to do but ialso give something unique to every ones unique personality to say the least =) a sense of acomplishment it a big part of any game

• Like 1

Up for any excuse for men to want to stuff more things! + a great addition for leather working!

+1 MrGrimreaper

If we can stuff horses, can we use them as Horse Armour Stand?

Drop on-deed only so it's not stuffed animals all over?  Not sure that's even needed, just a thought.

New use for thatch?

Turn them into archery targets?