Sign in to follow this  
Clilesra

Hosting Service VPS

OMG guy’s I finally found a hosting service that works perfectly.

https://www.hostwinds.com/windows.php

The people there are really nice and the server setup was done in less than an hour. I got Windows VPS with 2 gigs of Ram but, they have Linux for you more savvy people.  1 gig of ram will work fine for hosting 1 server but, if you want to link servers you need at least 2. In addition you can do whatever else you want with the server ie web hosting ect.  I tried a few others and they were all limited in what I could do.

The firewall setup was a bit confusing at first but, if you go with this service message me and I can tell you what ports to open and how.

To find a perfect web hosting provider is a tough task. HostSailor is a global and trusted provider of VPS hosting, SSD hosting, dedicated servers, domain registration, SSL certificates, and other hosting and technology services.  They provide a wide selection of platforms to ensure that customers are provided the right solution for their website needs. HostSailor is different from their competitors simply because they focus on providing the customers with better support and service beyond what is the industry standard. They provide high-quality services with 24/7 technical and customer support at affordable rates. They also provide affordable windows vps hosting services. Signup to know more.