Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

Warlander development blog

Link: http://blog-warlander.rhcloud.com

I will focus on development related stuff (both related to Wurm and more personal) and gaming. :) Why? Well... I just like writing something different than code from time to time, and need a place to share thoughts and ideas as well. For now layout is very minimalistic, but I will extend it from time to time. Please let me know if you would like to know something/give me ideas/opinions! :)

• Like 8

Ooo 

An opinionated blog that's hosted on a PaaS service. Nice ;) I'll be following you.

Here's an idea for article:

Procedural quests generation vs community driven-generated goals. Do goals generated by the daily community gameplay needs surpass machine generated goals ? 

Edited by ElvenElder

Was going to check it out, but all I get is this.

0LVxXnU.png

What you got going on there?

Blank Wordpress installation with one of most popular themes - it should work flawlessly, no idea why this program blocks it. It is hosted on OpenShift (aka Rhcloud, RedHat Cloud - RedHat is supporting one of most important Linux distributions, Fedora).

hmmm...well it seems fine on my other machine with a different AV AM so going to ignore it. Maybe malwarebytes and redhat have had a falling out or something, lol.

Incidentally I had NO ISSUES at all visiting Warlander's blog. 

I consider it to be absolutely safe (well as safe as the wurmonline forums ^_^ )

• Like 1

Ok, coming back to main topic - next post is added - this time WO/WU-related. :) 

I changed site layout a bit as well and added RSS feed.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Warlander said:

Ok, coming back to main topic - next post is added - this time WO/WU-related. :) 

I changed site layout a bit as well and added RSS feed.

Danke... my eyes are grateful.

Also like the colors as they seem to blend well with the background images.

I changed color scheme a bit, it was too light IMO - personally I prefer darker ones. :)

Sorry for (rather long) break: next post available! This time more technical one, but with some Wurm stuff as well. :)