Sign in to follow this  
razoreqx

CA channel

Anyone aware of a way to force new users to have /ca channel enabled?    We have a staff of CA's and an #alerts message to ask questions in /ca but cant seem to get anyone to read :)    

I noticed with GL, especially during an event, questions often get buried by other player chat.   

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

Def got something to do with profile, it seems new toons are disabled by default but as soon as an individual enables it it opens every time you login.
Please also looking for the answer.

Edit: I mean new toon profile creation.

Edited by AlexLong
  • Like 1

How did you get the CA channel to work? We have CA's and they are online and signed in but everytime it says Community assistance are not available.

CA Help Channel I think is turned of by default.

On your character open up your character window. right click on the body icon in the lower right goto Manage, then profile. click the CA Help Show Radial button then hit send.

21 hours ago, bigsteve said:

CA Help Channel I think is turned of by default.

On your character open up your character window. right click on the body icon in the lower right goto Manage, then profile. click the CA Help Show Radial button then hit send.

Did that but it always says CA is not available on this server even after enabling it

That can't be the case. its working on this PvEp server I'm on when you type /ca. 
But how to make it on by default instead of off. Like WO???

I know a few servers have fixed this so it works. I just wish they would share more.

Add a this.togglePlayerAssistantWindow(true); to one of the methodes where the player is created and it works...

Remember that this must refernce to the player with the player class, whereever you want to use the command.

Edited by Sklo:D