Sign in to follow this  
robwilkie

Priest Help

Hi, I'm having some issues getting into the whole priest system. I have made a new character and gone to the Altar of the Three and become a follower of Vynora.

I have made an altar and when I try and pray it gives me an error along the lines of the Altar (I have tried both golden and stone) is not linked to a god. I try to commune but it fails repeatedly (I have tried with admin with perfect stats and plenty of Karma).

Bit stumped so any ideas would be appreciated.

if you create a stone altar as a follower of a deity the altar should be dedicated to your god.

Metal altars need to be blessed by the apropriate priest.

19 minutes ago, Cecci said:

if you create a stone altar as a follower of a deity the altar should be dedicated to your god.

Metal altars need to be blessed by the apropriate priest.

Wood altars are also automatically dedicated to the God of the person making it.

As a new Priest wood is your best option. Gold altars require a higher faith. To dedicate a new altar highlight your statue in inventory, right click on the altar and cast "Bless".

13 hours ago, Adramaleck said:

As a new Priest wood is your best option. Gold altars require a higher faith. To dedicate a new altar highlight your statue in inventory, right click on the altar and cast "Bless".

Last I knew the.type of altar did not affect faith bonus.