Sign in to follow this  
Amory

Town Design

Hello Everyone,

I have recently purchased a new deed, and have spend 2-3 weeks milling around getting a little basic house built for a forge, storage and such. As well as tending to my farm for my priest.

I have created this thread because I am really interested to see everyone's designs when it comes to their deeds. I have spend some time roaming around my local area looking at different buildings and layouts my neighbours have created and I am very impressed so far. Before I begin planning and building the rest of my deed, id like to see some of your creations in hope that i may get some inspiration, but also, to see the amazing things you have all done with your time on wurm.

I would build on need as you play and not just build to build. I have had deeds with loads of houses on it but only used one the rest were just empty shells.  Now i try to just build as i go..well i tell myself that but i still end up having more structures then i need, lol

Things you might need..

• Farm
  • Tree farm
  • Animal pens
  • Orchard
  • Sand pit
  • Boat building space (if you plan to build boats)

Just look through the skills page and think about how you plan on leveling the skills up that you want and then what you will need for resources to do that. 

I made a short video introduction to Deed Planner. It may help you.