Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

Add a Classic Layout option in profile and fire your web designer.

Please intergrate new features as an additive to the better forum version (before update), I looked at everything new some decent ideas. Some are just for kicks o yeah why not lets add this or that. None are  a must, the scheme and layout are not desirable by long time users, new is bad to most people even if its better, but in this case it's not quite on the the better end, only a few bells n whistles added, 

Its alot more organized.

I would say add a option to convert to Classic Theme in profile options vs New update layout / theme. 

• Like 2

We will be returning to a custom theme as soon as it is properly updated. It was not expected to be incompatible with this forum upgrade.

Rest assured it will be up as soon as possible.

• Like 3

Then revert until the theme is complete for this version.

Simples!

• Like 3

I get that it was a "hey lets get the forums upgraded", but couldnt they have at least pushed it to a test web server first. Then everyone would have known that it wasnt going to work. Would have saved everyone a lot of grief. The tiniest bit of forethought is worth tons of hindsight. And if x,y and z all said it would work, automatically assume they are lying and test it anyways. What a mess.

The new forums are nice. They are ugly, but have very nice features that I personally will be using. I just hope that they get to fix the theme before too long. What an eye SORE. -.-