Sign in to follow this  
Kyoko

I have a Fo-sized problem....

So... I woke up this morning (afternoon, actually, seeing as it's after 12 here) and log into my private server.... to find this:

2015-11-20_00001.jpg

Holy Mother of Fo, that avatar is HUGE!  Where did he come from?  I thought that I would have seen him when exploring the area around my deed.  For him to sneak up on my land like that... how??  Anyway, that's not really a problem, seeing as the avatar of Fo is passive.  My problem is, I think somehow he got inside my fenced-in area where my farm is.  Can he walk over that to get out or can I log in as my admin and lead him out if he's stuck?

EDIT:  Nevermind, I just saw him walk off for a bit before turning back around to stand back where he was.  I guess he likes my rye crops.  I hope he doesn't scare off my village mates when they log in.

Edited by Kyoko
  • Like 1

You just had the biggest morning wood one can have.

But it could have been worse and had tentactles.

Edited by PWreset
  • Like 1

Most likely spawned there as a result of a mission, so he'll disappear when that is done or fails due to timeout.

5 hours ago, Zenity said:

Most likely spawned there as a result of a mission, so he'll disappear when that is done or fails due to timeout.

Are missions kingdom related? because yesterday we met magranons avatar while there was no mission around for him.

That would make sense.  There is a mission to give pins to Fo.  I can only assume it means belaying pins, but it doesn't say how many.  He's on top of the mountain currently, I'll see about making a pin or two and getting it up to him.

EDIT:  Okay!  After falling several times, he moved closer to where I was able to reach him.  I give him a belaying pin and he disappeared, and I got the message that Fo is pleased.  Woot!  ...what does that mean then?  I've never completed a mission before, even on the Epic cluster. XD

Edited by Kyoko
Update

Means you successfully completed the mission, and got Karma and sleep bonus for it.

It also affects Fo's movement on Valrei, which may spawn some valrei monsters, but so far I haven't had any valrei monster spawns, so I'm not sure that is working at present.

we actually have both Fo and Magranon roaming around our server which can be pretty intimidating to say the least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adramaleck said:

we actually have both Fo and Magranon roaming around our server which can be pretty intimidating to say the least.

Not as intimidating as seeing the avatar of Libila roaming around.  My HOTS character saw her near the spawn town.

4 hours ago, Zenity said:

Means you successfully completed the mission, and got Karma and sleep bonus for it.

Oh, so that's why I got 30 minutes of sleep bonus.  That makes sense. :)

• Like 1