Sign in to follow this  
erozaxx

Hi all,

I have a question, how the mission process when you have to give avatar something look like. I have this mission in WU, but I have never fullfiled such mission in WO either, so I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, or if there is a bugged mission on my WU server.

So i have a request from Fo: Fo wants 1 of you to bring and give iron ribbons to Fo avatar last seen .....

I have createad 2 iron ribbons and brought it to the avatar. I have a "give" option on right click but when I click give, nothing happens. No messae, he does not stomp my head or take the items. Just nothing happens.

Does anyone know if there is such request from avatar, whether the items must be of certain quality, certain item or certain rarity to be accepted by the avatar? Or do I have to "give" it in some special condition or settings? (Like midnight, after i eat Mandrake root dug out in agony by dying hellhound? )

Or is my WU servers' mission bugged?

Thanks a lot for any hint.

Edited by erozaxx

If I remember right from last time I did such a mission, it might work if you activate the required item in inventory, then right-click - give the item to the avatar.

Give it a try and let us know if it worked ;)

This is exactly what I've tried but it did not work. As the mission says ribbon"s" I have even put the ribbons into sack and tried to give him sack. Nothing happened, items stayed in my inventory and it did not work.