Sign in to follow this  
Valentino

Mission Fails

Hi all, is there a way when you create a mission to stop the pop up box appearing when you fail please ? I have tried and

cannot seem to stop it appearing.

I am using a step on tile which activates a particular piece of music, now it does work when you step on it, the music I want

to play is playing, but then if you step on it again anytime after, a popup box appears telling me I failed because I was x

amount of seconds too late, but if i close that box and step on the tile again, it works fine, so i just need to get rid of the

pop up box if possible please :)

Oh and I have the "A mission may fail after a certain time period" set to 1 second.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

id change the 1 sec "mission may fail" to 10 sec or even 5 sec. and make it so when you step on the trigger that the tiggers effect updates mission to 100% that way mission doesnt give you the fail pop up screen.

But thats just on the info I got from your post, iff you shared some SS of your settings I might have a differnt anwser. hope that helps

I will give that a quick try Lucifer, thankyou.

I can do better than screenshots, I can stream it while you watch and we can talk, but let me try what you said first.

Nevermind I found the problem and fixed it myself :)

Now I would like to know if it is possible that once a mission is complete, is there a way to stop it being started again for say....1 minute ? 

hmm not sure. sounds like youd need some one to make a jave scripit with a timer for that and possible place it in the file for the mission trigger