Sign in to follow this  
Valentino

999 Dirt

Is there a way when creating dirt with the Ebony Wand to create more than 999 at a time please ?

Or a faster way than keep clicking the ground, choosing specials, choosing create, then filtering to dirt, typing in 999 and 

pressing send.

create a 1 key macro for it?  I'm not sure if that is allowed on our WU servers, since that is client side?  I think the macro issue is only regarding WO servers though.

I would not know how to do that if im honest :)

The problem we are having is one of the islands on our server was far too small for what was needed there, so we had to use level 

to make it larger, but now it looks horrid and unnatural, so we are having to drop 1000s and 1000s of dirt to try and make it look

better.

You can see what we are doing exactly on our stream as we are doing it right now.

http://www.twitch.tv/avatar_of_sosaria

We are just hoping for a faster way :)

Edited by Valentino

Why do you need to manually create the dirt instead of using the infinite leveling or flatten zones? Just curious.

Its making the island look more natural, levelling and flattening causes things to look square, not too sure if levelling and flattening could help :)

Pop into the stream and you can see what we are dealing with if you have a moment spare.

Sorted it now, did not take as long as I first thought it would :) Dropped around 250k dirt to make it look decent :)

It would be nice if the Focus Zone ---> flatten command had an option to feather the outer edges. For example if I flattened/leveled an 8x8 area the 9th and 10 tiles from the center would change as well but with random slopes versus the 0 slope/flat tile. In that way it would not leave the sheer cliff going up or down on the edges of the focus zone.

• Like 1