Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

White Dragon Hatchling Release

Dirk was killed...again and again...houses eaten, horses chased, livestock threatened...so... The beast has to go!!  Please come help slay the White Dragon Hatchling!

Start Time:

auction_timer_E1448152245.gif

Signup: In order to be eligible for loot you must be signed up in this thread at least one hour before the fight. You must post your character name if it's different than your forum name. If you're signing up friends then you must list their names. You need to be the owner the character you sign up in order to be eligible for loot.

Fighters: 70 fight skill, 70ql two-handed weapon, 40 skill in the appropriate weaponskill, wearing appropriate armor. You must get credit on Twitter or be active in fight log. You may be requested to put on your 70 or 90 fight skill title. Fo priests who can cast Light of Fo are welcome to sign up as well.

Loot: I decided to reserve one item for the deed owner because the deed owner suffered severe damage to houses, walls and animal pens and died several times in the penning process. The deed owner gets the bone or a tome charge if a tome drops (only 1% chance from dragons). I'm just helping him organize this and no loot is reserved for me.

As extra loot someone has given some additional items to be rolled for.

5x 90ql Huge Axe

1x 91ql Huge AXe 83N 90C 92MS

In addition to the maps below about 50 signs have been placed on t he road by Fairyshine to help people find the location! Thank you!

[13:08:39] This is within the village of Keck Observatory.

FWEFmQd.png

RnaV46I.jpg

This hatchling is a bit in-land so boat-alts will not be in local. 

KwwzPvG.jpg

kbaZ4rv.jpg

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 3

Nope... I think I'm like.. done with xanadu forever... My brain can't keep making that trip. lol Edited by Takinshi

OMG what a time!

Lady signing up and organizing some match sticks to keep the eyes open  ;)

• Like 1

Not gonna make it tonight, far to tired to wait up that long :P have fun without me!

Edited by Ehizellbob