Sign in to follow this  
Afterburner

Does anyone have any fantastic items?

What fantastic items do you have?

And if you sold it how much would you sell it for?

Depends on what the item is but i think the last fantastic pickaxe went for something like 4g i think. ( i doubt it would sell for that much in today market though) 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

yeah, a carving knife on freedom. i would never sell it. it was a special gift from a player / friend who is not playing anymore. that's... uh... idk for sure but i think it's almost 1 or 2 years old.

oh, and a rock shard but i sacced it :)

Edited by noermel

Fantastic Flower only fantasic I ever had. Want to make an offer?

• Like 1

fantastic sprout, my precious, keeping it in a large magic chest... because purple.

• Like 1

Never even seen a fantastic material in-game, never mind a tool ;(

I love that they are that rare.

Wonder if anyone will ever get a complete set, like carp tools/ bs tools etc, or shovel/hatchet/pickaxe etc... would be nice :D

Just a shame it's based on RNG 100% and no way to 'work towards' getting one. Like combining 100 70ql+ items to make a rare, then 10 rares into a supreme then 10 supremes into a fantastic or something. (Equates to 10k 90ql items for a fantastic...that number might be a bit off, but yeah..just an example)

I would definitely try working towards them if they were some sort of 'achievement reward' like that, rather than just luck of the draw. (Grinding out the creation of endless items to 'spin the wheel' just isn't the same as being able to see that you are 25% of the way done etc in a fixed system. You could use both systems at once, so that newbies/lower skilled players and people who didn't want to 'work' for them, could still get them through the current 'luck' mechanic as well.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 1

Fantastic dirt, thd first week i was on Release... it just rotted as we had no altar to sac it...

• Like 4

Fantastic dirt, thd first week i was on Release... it just rotted as we had no altar to sac it...

Watching that dirt crumble into dirt much have been heartbreaking...and confusing..very confusing.

After about 4 years playing Wurm I have made exactly zero fantastic items.

In all this time I've seen one fantastic item (from a former alliance member): a fantastic iron ribbon. :)

I've made fantastic iron chains and a ribbon and seen a fantastic weapon

last fantastic pick went for 3g, i have a fantastic gold oil lamp from treasure hunt.  There is also a fantastic spyglass floating around.

I have fantastic friends. Does that count?

I've never seen a fantastic item in WO. 

• Like 1

I mined some fantastic shards for the first time ever in 5+ years of playing. Oh and i also dug up my first star gem ever too. 

Fantastic mortar kept it in a smc for about 3 months then finally tried for a fantastic brazier pillar, ( also had 6 rare mortars ) made 1 rare brazier, failed on rest including the fantastic.

Made fantastic arrow shaft in Epic. Its the only fantastic I ever made. This happened years ago.

Never even seen a fantastic material in-game, never mind a tool ;(

I love that they are that rare.

Wonder if anyone will ever get a complete set, like carp tools/ bs tools etc, or shovel/hatchet/pickaxe etc... would be nice :D

Just a shame it's based on RNG 100% and no way to 'work towards' getting one. Like combining 100 70ql+ items to make a rare, then 10 rares into a supreme then 10 supremes into a fantastic or something. (Equates to 10k 90ql items for a fantastic...that number might be a bit off, but yeah..just an example)

I would definitely try working towards them if they were some sort of 'achievement reward' like that, rather than just luck of the draw. (Grinding out the creation of endless items to 'spin the wheel' just isn't the same as being able to see that you are 25% of the way done etc in a fixed system. You could use both systems at once, so that newbies/lower skilled players and people who didn't want to 'work' for them, could still get them through the current 'luck' mechanic as well.

The problem with the fixed system is that the Level 99 Blacksmith would be spitting out fantastics 200 times faster than all the other locals crafters combined, fantastics would soon become common and not worth very much, and the only one who benefited was the guy who started playing five or seven years ago, plays the game "fulltime"  and grinded his skill ahead of everyone else.  

I personally LIKE the fact you  cannot "try" for them very efficiently, and that a brand new player always has that one-in-five-thousand chance to hit the jackpot and win themselves their first month premium and a small deed. And maybe a set of chainmail with the change. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I have some fantasies, if that helps.  I'll probably keep "what they do" to myself though.

• Like 1