Sign in to follow this  
Brevin

Unable to Launch Game

As it seems, whenever I try to play the game, all it says is "Running" and then nothing happens or it immediately says "Game already running" I have tried everything. Turning off and on my computer, re-downloading Java (32 and 64 bit versions), fully restarting steam and much more. All of this has proved useless to me and many other people as it seems. I have spent lots of time trying to figure this out but nothing is turning out useful.

Mine was doing the same thing until eventually a double click just did nothing.

what is interesting is that the change from 'sometimes showing 'running' to not showing anything involved zero changes to my machine.

I could debug for more information it but I need to know where the console window dumps its text if at all and thus far I haven't found it.

Because the bug itself has me curious I think I will uninstall the game, reinstall and try to replicate the error once I learn where the errors are posted.

Why I haven't done this is because going down this road to me just leads to modding because I personally don't want to play the game bad enough to go thru all this trouble. so its either A. play a different game. B. Study the launcher or C. Learn Blender for moddding. undecided

Edited by Tux