ago

[RELEASED] Client mod loader

Is serverpacks enabled on both client and server

And inifinity.jar in the serverpack folder and added to the properties file of the serverpacks on the server

53 minutes ago, bigsteve said:

Is serverpacks enabled on both client and server

And inifinity.jar in the serverpack folder and added to the properties file of the serverpacks on the server

Client

[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.9-b2d2192
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Game version 1.8.0.3
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\connectionfix\connectionfix.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/connectionfix.properties
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\connectionfix.properties
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\custommap\custommap.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/custommap.properties
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\custommap.properties
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/serverpacks.properties
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks.properties
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\connectionfix\connectionfix.jar]
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\custommap\custommap.jar]
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar]
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.connectionfix.ConnectionFix as connectionfix (v0.9-b2d2192)
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.custommap.CustomMapMod as custommap (v0.9-b2d2192)
[01:32:30 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.serverpacks.ServerPacksMod as serverpacks (v0.9-b2d2192)
[01:32:31 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.console: Time is Mon Nov 05 13:32:31 EST 2018
[01:32:31 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.console: Running client version 

[01:36:21 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.serverpacks.ServerPacksMod: Got server pack map_Infinity 
[01:36:21 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.serverpacks.ServerPacksMod: Got server pack 06829374FA12151B68DBF30FE4433712F6854C36 

[01:36:46 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.console: No mapping found for map.infinity

Server

[01:42:46 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.40-6fa80d4
[01:42:46 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Game version 1.8.0.3
[01:42:46 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\myservermap.properties
[01:42:46 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/serverpacks.properties
[01:42:46 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks.properties

[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\httpserver\httpserver.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/httpserver.properties
[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\httpserver.config
[0
[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\servermap\servermap.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/servermap.properties
[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\servermap.config

[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\httpserver\httpserver.jar]
[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar]
[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\servermap\servermap.jar]
[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.httpserver.HttpServerMod as httpserver (v0.40-6fa80d4)
[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.SimpleMod as myservermap (v0.40-6fa80d4)
[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod as serverpacks (v0.40-6fa80d4)
[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servermap.ServerMapMod as servermap (v0.40-6fa80d4)

[01:42:47 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack 06829374FA12151B68DBF30FE4433712F6854C36 for pack mods\myservermap\infinity.jar

Followed https://github.com/ago1024/WurmServerModLauncher/wiki/Custom-maps Best i could but for what ever reason its not loading on client side

Thanks for the help

I currently don't get why it's failing.

You're essentially serving the map twice. The servermap mod will create a mapdump and automaticly create a pack with that map dump. Adding the infinity.jar pack will add a map for the same server again. You may wan't to try with either the servermap or myservermap mod.

I should work nevertheless. Can you upload your map pack somewhere so I can look at it?

The map pack file must be a zip file format (this is the same as jar), have mappings.txt in the top level folder and the resources relative to the top level folder. In you case that's both mappings.txt and map_Infinity.png in the top level folder.

On 11/5/2018 at 4:07 PM, ago said:

I currently don't get why it's failing.

You're essentially serving the map twice. The servermap mod will create a mapdump and automaticly create a pack with that map dump. Adding the infinity.jar pack will add a map for the same server again. You may wan't to try with either the servermap or myservermap mod.

I should work nevertheless. Can you upload your map pack somewhere so I can look at it?

The map pack file must be a zip file format (this is the same as jar), have mappings.txt in the top level folder and the resources relative to the top level folder. In you case that's both mappings.txt and map_Infinity.png in the top level folder.

I've tried so many things that i've found on the forums, not sure whats right anymore lol. See the client was adding map_ part so i added it every where at one point. so then it became map_map_. which i thought was strange. gona up load to my google drive in a few mins.

Edited by Malaras

On 10/30/2018 at 11:51 AM, Slafk said:

Oh looks like I was using version 0.5.

I downloaded the newest version 0.9 but patcher still can't find java, version of supplied runtime is jre1.8.0_172, I tried to change version in patcher from 121 to 172 and I get the same jre1.8.0_172/bin/java: not found

I've uploaded a version with the path fixed. Please make sure to extract the archive into the "Wurm Unlimited/WurmLauncher" folder (i.e. the client folder) and to run the patcher from there.

Version 0.10.1

patcher

• Fix java version on linux

https://github.com/ago1024/WurmClientModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.10.1

17 minutes ago, Malaras said:

I've tried so many things that i've found on the forums, not sure whats right anymore lol. See the client was adding map_ part so i added it every where at one point. so then it became map_map_. which i thought was strange. gona up load to my google drive in a few mins.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kuHGc3kpInHpBYOJ-65ywSYm7aQJsHa5/view?usp=sharing

This should actually work as the mapdump is in the maps folder and the mappings.txt has map.infinity=maps/Infinity.png

The map_Infinity is the name of the graphics pack generated by the serverpack mod. You can see the two entries in the client log. The first is for the generated pack (map_infinity), the second for your manually created pack (infinity.jar)

Just noticed a connection time out error, but after that it receives the pack.. so not sure.

[05:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.serverpacks.ServerPacksMod: Got server pack 1E53EE2AAA230386F336FF8B379D8A02507F802E
[05:08:36 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.console: Water reflection offscreen size 2048x2048
[05:08:36 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.console: Initializing font texture for Monospaced (11). Texture Size: 128
[05:08:51 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.console: No mapping found for map.infinity
[05:08:57 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.serverpacks.ServerPacksMod: Connection timed out: connect

Edited by Malaras

I'm guessing, according to logs its getting the pack. Then closing connection... but it's not adding the pack?

Or connection is timing out before it gets the pack? To be able to add it? which would be strange cause i got all port necessary forwarded thru server and router.

Totally baffled here. Never had this much trouble setting something up.

EDIT: Got it working!

Edited by Malaras
Got it Fixed!

The serverpacks mod. This comes with the client modlauncher and is automaticly enabled. Errors downloading the graphics pack will show up in the console window and the client.log file

On 12/12/2018 at 10:26 AM, stitcher3 said:

what mod do i need so my hitching post do not look like feed bags

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C512%3A267&composite-to=*,*%7C512%3A267&background-color=black

do i need to reinstall client mod

sorry computers were way after my time

i also made the temple and it took on the same look 

Edited by stitcher3

Hitching post is a server mod, you also need the serverpacks mod at both sides (client and server) to transpher the graphics

On 11/7/2018 at 7:35 AM, Malaras said:

I'm guessing, according to logs its getting the pack. Then closing connection... but it's not adding the pack?

Or connection is timing out before it gets the pack? To be able to add it? which would be strange cause i got all port necessary forwarded thru server and router.

Totally baffled here. Never had this much trouble setting something up.

EDIT: Got it working!

How I got it to find the map.*** by putting it in the httpserver folder. But i still don't see map cause i timeout. how'd you fix it??

Edited by Kyisha

Does anyone else have a client crash when they transfer between server1 and server2?  I've been trying to figure out this for awhile.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

On 2/9/2019 at 7:49 AM, Kyisha said:

How I got it to find the map.*** by putting it in the httpserver folder. But i still don't see map cause i timeout. how'd you fix it??

Make sure that IP-address sent is the one of the server and reachable from the client. Also make sure that the httpserver port is open in the firewall. You can copy the URL from the console window and try to download it in your web browser. This should make troubleshooting a lot easier.

Oddly I can't neither get Custom Actions nor Time Lock get to work with Ago's Client Mod Loader. Improved Toolbelt as well as Better compass work fine. 

I can't find why the other ones don't work.

Has anybody an idea or the same problem? 

On 2/14/2019 at 4:20 PM, Kinton said:

Oddly I can't neither get Custom Actions nor Time Lock get to work with Ago's Client Mod Loader. Improved Toolbelt as well as Better compass work fine. 

I can't find why the other ones don't work.

Has anybody an idea or the same problem? 

logs?

Hi, here's the client.log. The ESP Mod and the custom map do work. 

[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.10.1-ec4f5b4
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Game version 1.8.0.3
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\action.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\archeogroup.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\compass.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\custommap\custommap.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/custommap.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\custommap.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\scanner.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/serverpacks.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\timelock.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\toolbelt.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\tooltips.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\wurmesp.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\connectionfix\connectionfix.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/connectionfix.properties
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\action\action.jar]
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\archeogroup\archeogroup.jar]
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\compass\compass.jar]
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\custommap\custommap.jar]
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\scanner\scanner.jar]
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar]
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\timelock\timelock.jar]
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\toolbelt\toolbelt.jar]
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\tooltips\tooltips.jar]
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\wurmesp\wurmesp.jar]
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.client.renderer.gui.WurmComponent during phase load
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.client.renderer.gui.WurmEspWindow during phase load
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.client.renderer.gui.WWindow during phase load
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.client.renderer.gui.WindowSerializer during phase load
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.client.renderer.gui.WurmBorderPanel during phase load
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.client.renderer.gui.ContainerComponent during phase load
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.client.renderer.gui.FlexComponent during phase load
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.action.ActionMod as action (unversioned)
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.archeogroup.ArcheoGroupMod as archeogroup (unversioned)
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.compass.CompassMod as compass (unversioned)
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.custommap.CustomMapMod as custommap (v0.10.1-ec4f5b4)
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.scanner.ScannerMod as scanner (unversioned)
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.serverpacks.ServerPacksMod as serverpacks (v0.10.1-ec4f5b4)
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.timelock.TimeLockMod as timelock (unversioned)
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.toolbelt.ToolbeltMod as toolbelt (unversioned)
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.tooltip.TooltipMod as tooltips (unversioned)
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.encode.wurmesp.WurmEspMod as wurmesp (unversioned)
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: Config loaded
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.client.renderer.backend.Primitive$CustomPrimitive during phase configure
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$Tile during phase configure
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$Flag during phase configure
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$TileRoadDirection during phase configure
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.BushData$BushType during phase configure
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.TreeData$TreeType during phase configure
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$1 during phase configure
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles during phase configure
[07:12:52 PM] WARNUNG org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.shared.constants.CounterTypes during phase configure
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: Initializing
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: Return inserted on handleDevInput
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: Added method initialize on ProjectileCellRenderable
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: HeadsUpDisplay.init hooked
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: WorldRender.renderPickedItem hooked
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: MobileModelRenderable.initialize hooked
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: MobileModelRenderable.removed hooked
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: GroundItemCellRenderable.initialize hooked
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: GroundItemCellRenderable.removed hooked
[07:12:52 PM] INFORMATION WurmEspMod: SimpleServerConnectionClass.reallyHandleCmdShowDeedPlan hooked
[07:12:53 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: java.library.path: C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\nativelibs
[07:12:54 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Time is Fri Feb 15 19:12:54 CET 2019
[07:12:54 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Running client version 
[07:12:54 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: 
[07:12:54 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: === System information ===
[07:12:54 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Executing from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\
[07:12:54 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Operating system: Windows 10 (arch: amd64, version: 10.0)
[07:12:54 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Java version: 1.8.0_172 (Oracle Corporation) <http://java.oracle.com/>
[07:12:54 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Jvm version: 25.172-b11 (Oracle Corporation) [Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM]
[07:12:54 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Available CPUs: 4
[07:12:54 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: 
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loading character Kinton
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loading config default
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loading props file PlayerFiles\configs\default\gamesettings.txt
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Executing PlayerFiles\configs\default\keybindings.txt
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Keybinds UI: Secondary keybind for MOVE_BACK: DOWN
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Keybinds UI: Secondary keybind for MOVE_FORWARD: UP
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Keybinds UI: Secondary keybind for "toggle inventory": F3
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Keybinds UI: Secondary keybind for TURN_RIGHT: RIGHT
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Keybinds UI: Secondary keybind for TOGGLE_CHARACTER: C
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Keybinds UI: Secondary keybind for TURN_LEFT: LEFT
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Keybinds UI: Secondary keybind for TOGGLE_CHAT: ENTER
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Options up-to-date!
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loaded pack sound.jar (null)
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loaded pack pmk.jar (null)
[07:12:55 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loaded pack graphics.jar (null)
[07:12:56 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: >>> Main thread exiting.
[07:13:00 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loaded pack sound.jar (null)
[07:13:00 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loaded pack pmk.jar (null)
[07:13:00 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loaded pack graphics.jar (null)
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loading props file PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\playerdata.txt
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loading props file PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\stats.txt
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: 
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Preparing to enable console logging.
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Now logging to PlayerFiles\console.Kinton.log
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: === Wurm options ===
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: animation_playback_self = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: auto_mipmaps_enabled = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: auto_run_source = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: cavedetail = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: censor_chat = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: collada_animations = 3
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: colorItemsDamage = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_black = 0.0,0.0,0.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_cyan = 0.0,1.0,1.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_error = 1.0,0.3,0.3,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_fuchsia = 1.0,0.0,1.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_green = 0.08,1.0,0.08,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_grey = 0.5,0.5,0.5,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_lime = 0.0,1.0,0.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_maroon = 0.5,0.0,0.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_navy_blue = 0.23,0.39,1.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_orange = 1.0,0.5,0.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_outline_ally = 0.5,1.0,0.5,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_outline_friend = 0.5,0.75,1.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_outline_hostile = 1.0,0.0,0.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_outline_neutral = 0.5,0.5,1.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_purple = 0.5,0.0,0.5,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_red = 1.0,0.0,0.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_royal_blue = 0.23,0.39,1.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_silver = 0.75,0.75,0.75,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_system = 0.5,1.0,0.5,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_teal = 0.0,0.5,0.5,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_white = 1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: color_yellow = 1.0,1.0,0.0,1.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: compressed_textures = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: compressed_textures_S3TC = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: connectByIpIp = 127.0.0.1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: connectByIpport = 3724
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: contribution_culling = 200
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: custim_timer_source = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: customTimer1 = -1|-1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: customTimer2 = -1|-1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: customTimer3 = -1|-1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: customTimer4 = -1|-1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: customTimer5 = -1|-1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: debug_mode = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: depth_clamp_enabled = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: disable_select_all_shortcut = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: display_settings = false:false:0:1360:768:32:-1:false:false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: enable_contribution_culling = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: enable_debugs = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: enable_lod = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: enable_shift_drag = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: enable_vsync = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: event_log_rotation = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: exec_source = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: fast_yield = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: fbo_enabled = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: fog_coord_src = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: font_antialias = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: font_bold = 11
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: font_default = 11
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: font_header = 24
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: font_italian = 11
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: font_monospaced = 11
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: font_static = 11
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: fov_horizontal = 80
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: fps_limit = 60
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: fps_limit_background = 30
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: fps_limit_enabled = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: free_look_mode_disable_on_close_component = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: free_look_mode_disable_on_combat = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: free_look_mode_disable_on_open_component = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: free_look_mode_sensitivity = 10
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: game_client_thread_priority = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: glsl_debug_loading = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: glsl_enabled = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: gpu_skinning = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: gui_opacity = 3
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: gui_skin = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: has_read_eula = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: hide_inactive_friends = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: hide_menu_examine = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: hide_menu_no_target = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: hide_menu_spam_mode = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: hide_menu_stop = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: hide_onscreen_fail_messages = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: hide_onscreen_hostile_messages = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: hide_onscreen_info_messages = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: hide_personal_goal = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: high_res_binoculars = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: hint_texture_scaling = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: impColumn = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: inverse_mouse = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: irc_log_rotation = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: irc_notif = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: item_creature_render_distance = 3
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: key_bindings_source = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: keyboard_layout = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: limit_dynamic_lights = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: loadInventoryStartup = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: local_list_in_event = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: lod = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: log_extra_errors = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: log_gl_errors = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: mark_text_read = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: material_as_suffix = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: max_dynamic_lights = 7
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: max_shader_lights = 8
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: max_texture_size = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: mega_texture_size = 4
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: model_loader_thread_priority = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: model_loading_threads = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: mount_rotation = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: multidraw_enabled = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: no_brightness = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: no_terrain_render = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: no_world_render = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: non_power_of_two = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: normal_maps = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: occlusion_queries_enabled = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: offscreen_texture_size = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: other_log_rotation = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: outline_picking = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: player_texture_size = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: reflection_texture_size = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: reflections = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: remember_password = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: render_bloom = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: render_distant_terrain = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: render_fxaa = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: render_sun_glare = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: render_vignette = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: renderer_type = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: resident_models = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: save_skills_on_quit = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: screen_brightness = 0.0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: screenshot_file_format = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: season_override = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: send_extra_tile_data = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: setting_timestamps = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: settings_version = 9
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: shadow_level = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: shadow_mapsize = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: shift_drag_default = 10
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: showKChat = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: show_body_in_inventory = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: show_old_quickbar = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: silent_friends_update = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: skillgain_minimum = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: skillgain_no_alignment = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: skillgain_no_favor = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: skydetail = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_al_gain = 3
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_buzzlevel = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_cache_enabled = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_doppler_enabled = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_engine = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_footstepslevel = 10
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_music_level = 5
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_play_PMAlert = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_play_ambients = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_play_buzz = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_play_combat = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_play_door = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_play_emotes = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_play_footsteps = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_play_music = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_play_weather = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: sound_play_work = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: start_dedicated_server = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: structure_render_distance = 3
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: submit_client_data = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: terrain_res = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: test_attach_equipment = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: test_mode = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: thirdPerson = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: tile_transitions = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: tiledecorations = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: togglePushToTalk = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: treelist_outline = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: trees = 3
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: update_optional = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: use_alpha_particles = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: use_anisotropic_filtering = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: use_antialiasing = 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: use_fast_clock_work_around = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: use_nano_timer = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: use_non_alpha_particles = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: use_phobia_models = false
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: use_tree_models = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: use_weather_particles = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: vbo_enabled = 0
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: viewport_bob = true
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: water_detail = 2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Setting up Collada Model Loader
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Setting up WurmModel Model Loader
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Executing PlayerFiles\configs\default\keybindings.txt
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Translating legacy key PAGE_DOWN to NEXT
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Translating legacy key PAGE_UP to PRIOR
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Translating legacy key ENTER to RETURN
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Word filter loaded: 23
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Starting global job manager with 4 worker threads
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Using LWJGL display 1360:768:0:0 (false)
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Setting up OpenAL Sound Engine
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: OpenAL version: 1.1 ALSOFT 1.15.1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: OpenAL renderer: OpenAL Soft
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: OpenAL vendor: OpenAL Community
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: OpenAL extensions: AL_EXT_ALAW AL_EXT_DOUBLE AL_EXT_EXPONENT_DISTANCE AL_EXT_FLOAT32 AL_EXT_IMA4 AL_EXT_LINEAR_DISTANCE AL_EXT_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_MULAW AL_EXT_MULAW_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_OFFSET AL_EXT_source_distance_model AL_LOKI_quadriphonic AL_SOFT_buffer_samples AL_SOFT_buffer_sub_data AL_SOFTX_deferred_updates AL_SOFT_direct_channels AL_SOFT_loop_points AL_SOFT_source_latency
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Generating: 128 source channels.
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: === OpenGL information ===
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: LWJGL version: 2.9.1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Adapter info: igdumdim64 (20.19.15.5058)
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: OpenGL vendor: Intel
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: OpenGL renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics P4600
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: OpenGL version: 4.3.0 - Build 20.19.15.5058
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: OpenGL extensions:
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_blend_minmax
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_blend_subtract
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_blend_color
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_abgr
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture3D
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_draw_range_elements
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_SGIS_texture_lod
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_rescale_normal
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_packed_pixels
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_separate_specular_color
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_multitexture
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_conservative_depth
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_env_combine
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_bgra
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_blend_func_separate
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_secondary_color
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_fog_coord
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_env_add
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_cube_map
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_transpose_matrix
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_internalformat_query
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_internalformat_query2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_env_add
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_NV_blend_square
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_compression
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_point_parameters
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shadow
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_window_pos
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_shadow_funcs
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_stencil_wrap
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_vertex_program
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_rectangle
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_fragment_program
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_stencil_two_side
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ATI_separate_stencil
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_occlusion_query
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_fragment_shader
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shader_objects
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shading_language_100
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_vertex_shader
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_NV_texgen_reflection
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_point_sprite
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_depth_texture
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_rectangle
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_draw_buffers
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_color_buffer_float
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_half_float_pixel
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_float
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_barrier
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_framebuffer_object
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_draw_instanced
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_half_float_vertex
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_occlusion_query2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_draw_buffers2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_WIN_swap_hint
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_sRGB
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_multisample
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_packed_float
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_rg
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_NV_conditional_render
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_swizzle
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_swizzle
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_gather
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_sync
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_cl_event
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_transform_feedback
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_transform_feedback2
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_draw_indirect
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_framebuffer_object
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_array
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_integer
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_map_buffer_range
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_snorm
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_blend_func_extended
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_INTEL_performance_query
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_copy_buffer
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_sampler_objects
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_NV_primitive_restart
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_depth_clamp
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_geometry_shader4
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_geometry_shader4
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_query_lod
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_instanced_arrays
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_base_instance
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_compatibility
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_multisample
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_timer_query
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_timer_query
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_tessellation_shader
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_vertex_array_object
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_provoking_vertex
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_sample_shading
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_gpu_shader4
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_gpu_shader5
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_INTEL_fragment_shader_ordering
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_clip_control
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shader_subroutine
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_transform_feedback3
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_get_program_binary
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shader_precision
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_viewport_array
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shading_language_packing
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_storage
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_storage
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_compute_shader
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_view
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_program_interface_query
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shader_image_size
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_buffer_storage
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_query_buffer_object
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_clear_texture
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_debug_output
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_KHR_debug
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_query_levels
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_INTEL_map_texture
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_robustness
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_copy_image
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_EXT_direct_state_access
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_stencil_texturing
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_texture_stencil8
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_multi_bind
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console:     GL_ARB_indirect_parameters
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: OpenGL pixel format: 8:8:8:8
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: OpenGL depth format: 24:8
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: GLSL version: 4.30 - Build 20.19.15.5058
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: GLSL max vertex uniforms: 4096 (4096)
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: GLSL max fragment uniforms: 4096 (4096)
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: GLSL max varyings: 64 (64)
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: GLSL max lights: 8 (8)
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: GLSL defines (4.3): #define USE_CLIP_VERTEX 1
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Vertex/index buffer memory limit: 0MiB
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Using nano timer.
[07:13:01 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Initialized mouse with 5 buttons.
[07:13:02 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Startup Phase - Initializing..
[07:13:02 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Initializing font texture for SansSerif (11). Texture Size: 512
[07:13:02 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Initializing font texture for SansSerif (11, italic). Texture Size: 128
[07:13:02 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Experimental direct buffer cleaner init successful
[07:13:02 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Preloading builtin materials
[07:13:02 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Preloading builtin materials done
[07:13:02 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Launching Collada Model Loader threads
[07:13:02 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Launching WOM Loader threads
[07:13:02 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Startup Phase - Setting up..
[07:13:03 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loading window positions from PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\windows_1360x768.txt
[07:13:03 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Loading props file PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\windows_1360x768.txt
[07:13:03 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Gui initialized
[07:13:03 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Startup Phase - Preparing terrain...
[07:13:04 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Startup Phase - Connecting ..
[07:13:04 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Disabling Nagles
[07:13:05 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Writing to PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\logs\_Event.2019-02.txt
[07:13:05 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Writing to PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\logs\Global.2019-02.txt
[07:13:05 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Writing to PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\logs\Help.2019-02.txt
[07:13:05 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Writing to PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\logs\Info.2019-02.txt
[07:13:05 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Writing to PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\logs\Trade.2019-02.txt
[07:13:05 PM] INFORMATION ModComm: Starting handshake, reporting 1 registered channels
[07:13:05 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Login successful
[07:13:05 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Executing PlayerFiles\configs\default\autorun.txt
[07:13:06 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Initializing font texture for SansSerif (12). Texture Size: 128
[07:13:06 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Initializing font texture for Cry Uncial (64). Texture Size: 1024
[07:13:07 PM] INFORMATION ModComm: Handshake response received, server protocol version is 1, 1 channels activated
[07:13:07 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.serverpacks.ServerPacksMod: Got server pack 91EFA5AD1945F7398ADE0B1E05ECC4B6C13ADDBF (http://176.9.24.235:18001/serverpacks/91EFA5AD1945F7398ADE0B1E05ECC4B6C13ADDBF?prepend)
[07:13:07 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.serverpacks.ServerPacksMod: Added server pack 91EFA5AD1945F7398ADE0B1E05ECC4B6C13ADDBF
[07:13:07 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.serverpacks.ServerPacksMod: Got server pack D4BB86254BAB563405A6E49CDDCF1E467917DB95 (http://176.9.24.235:18001/serverpacks/D4BB86254BAB563405A6E49CDDCF1E467917DB95?prepend)
[07:13:07 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.serverpacks.ServerPacksMod: Added server pack D4BB86254BAB563405A6E49CDDCF1E467917DB95
[07:13:17 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Writing to PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\logs\_Local.2019-02.txt
[07:13:28 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Time is Fri Feb 15 19:13:28 CET 2019
[07:13:28 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Performing final cleanup after playing 22s
[07:13:28 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Saving props file PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\playerdata.txt
[07:13:28 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Saving props file PlayerFiles\configs\default\gamesettings.txt
[07:13:28 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Saving props file PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\stats.txt
[07:13:28 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Saving window positions to PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\windows_1360x768.txt
[07:13:28 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Saving props file PlayerFiles\players\Kinton\windows_1360x768.txt
[07:13:28 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Destroying game window
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Shutting down OpenAL subsystem.
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: WOM Loader exited.
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Job executor 0 terminating
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: WOM Loader exited.
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Collada Model Loader exited.
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Job executor 1 terminating
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Job executor 2 terminating
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Job executor 3 terminating
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Running garbage collector...
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Running finalization...
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Goodbye.
[07:13:29 PM] INFORMATION com.wurmonline.console: Exit.

I've tested it on three different machines with three installations of Wurm Unlimited now, all with Windows 10 and I always get the same behavior. 

On 2/15/2019 at 8:18 PM, Kinton said:

Hi, here's the client.log. The ESP Mod and the custom map do work. 

I don't see any errors in the log and both mods seem to have loaded... in which way are they not working? what happens when you use their console commands?

When I type act_show on or timelock 12 nothing happens. It's just displayed as if I say something. If I enter it as a command /act_show on it says unknown command. 

Oh no, I found the error: It is sitting right in front of the monitor! I played Wurm a long time ago and I didn't remember that I have to open a console window and type these command there! 

Bdew, many thanks for your help! 

Edited by Kinton

1 hour ago, bigsteve said:

is it not supposed to be typed in the Console, not chat window???

It is ? and that was error I mentioned above.   

"Instructions

* Unzip the contents of client-modlauncher-<version>.zip into the "WurmLauncher" folder

* Unzip the contents of the individual mods you want to run into the "WurmLauncher" folder. This adds the required .properties files to enable the mods.

* Run patcher.bat

* Start Wurm from Steam"

Need Help : Emm . . What if you have NO "WurmLauncher" folder with in the  Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server folder ?  Can I just create one there (safely), and then follow the instructions above ?

BTW - What else is supposed to be in that folder ("WurmLauncher" folder), if anything ?

PS - Also, can I put the "server-modlauncher" in it's own folder also ?

(it seems a bit worrisome to just drop it in among all those other files in the directory & a bit of a 'pain-in-the-arse' to find & remove them all, if need be).

I would be happy for anyone's input on this, I know mod creator's are very busy people, and we appreciate them ? !