Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Wurm Unlimited - Newbie Edition - Ep. 3 - Factional Fight Plays Wurm Online

This week, we set out to build a guard tower on our private WU server while we chat about all things Wurm! This is our one time a week we get to sit down and chat about these things with each other while playing the game we love. We talk about BSB decay removal, smelters, WU modding and custom servers and (my favorite) Nudging among other Wurmly things. A big thanks to Drakeling, who made all the mats for the tower and to Deathwind, without whom we would never have finished the guard tower in 1 episode!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReO-5Qt2X8k

• Like 4

always fun to watch the brothers at play!

Since deeds + deed guards are free, what are the benefits of a guard tower? Planning to raise 5-speed hell horses? :D

Since deeds + deed guards are free, what are the benefits of a guard tower? Planning to raise 5-speed hell horses? :D

Being able to call for help, and hopefully they can kill those dratted npc's....

Edited by cccdfern

We thought about hiring free spirit templars...but we have always felt like it was a bit like cheating. Also, the guard towers are nice looking, perfect for next to the token!

How did everyone like the episode? After watching myself, I found it to be one of my favourite episodes. I even laughed out loud a couple of times!

• Like 1