Sign in to follow this  
ElvenElder

Reintroduce pmk alliances in Chaos.

eh alliances were cool but they resulted in a lot of unintended features and stuff.

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for politics, but in a game this small it will end up like it did last time. (Where large kingdoms would keep their primary PMK and have a smaller PMK they used to have priests of the opposite lights faith while being the same kingdom)

Most people are in their kingdoms for a reason.

-1 people still work together without the alliance mechanic at time, the only thing the mechanic did was open room for exploit and unintended (like a bl deed in a whitelight kingdom)

You could always try creating alliances the old fashioned way.

You could always try creating alliances the old fashioned way.

I don't think you get it, this is about allying pmks to share minedoors, pillar casts etc eg a bl and WL pmk not alliances within a singular existing pmk

• Like 1

-1 This is pretty much just asking for one kingdom to have multiple CR stackers.

The way we have it now is fine.

Im for allainces but def not in anyway described in this thread. I dont really have much for suggestions either because it would most likely end up with the 2 bigger kingdoms allied with smaller ones of their own for more titles and champ slots or just JK with BL or something. Probably JK with Mac which would end up forcing our hand AGAIN to allying with MR.

Which brings me to my response im about to comment in one of the suggestions threads.

Edited by MaurizioAM