Sign in to follow this  
Stargrace

Thanks Rolf, and Staff

I just wanted to say thanks for your guys' help over the weekend. I see a lot of doom and gloom posts, but I really appreciate the game support you guys supplied regarding my issue. 

I purchased 10s from the wurm online store but it didn't show up in my bank for whatever reason. I used the proper channels and put in a support ticket as well as emailing. I knew I probably wouldn't get a resolution over the weekend, but I wasn't in a rush. A GM contacted me almost right away to let me know there would be a wait with a response since it was the weekend, and then this morning when I woke up (PST) I had an email from Rolf letting me know the situation was resolved. 

Unlike some games where I wait upwards of a week for support, this was quick and painless, and I appreciate that. Thank you. 

- Stephanie / Stargrace 

• Like 23

They are always extremely quick regarding money issue. This was always the case. 

I once had the same problem when I was trying to get money out of freedom market token. I bought 10s, nothing appeared in my bank for ten minutes. Then I bought another 10s and still nothing happened. After about 30 mins the money showed up in my bank. So I used the first 10s and kept the other 10s for next months premium. Or thought so. I ended up spending them all in the freedom market. Damn you Gumbo and your weapon merchant !

Edited by ElvenElder
  • Like 4

Awesome. Money is always a touchy issue, so great to hear that it was handled so well!

These kinds of knee-jerk posts are always in response to the knee-jerk posts that other knee-jerk posters post.

I wish you guys would learn to control your knees. Jerks.

• Like 2

^ Wow, somebody had a knee jerk reaction to this post :)

Let's see how many "knee jerks" we can put in one thread. Anyone?

Edited by Valdor

They are always quick, it's just the /support system that sucks sometimes.

I didn't ask for many gm assistance in the last 3 years but when I needed it it was always pretty fast.

I must admit I not always did it thru the official /support way tho.

• Like 1

Mostly the customer service is above and beyond any other game I have played except the situations where you die and loose skills/items for reasons beyond your control (bugs/poor game mechanics) and then it is a tough luck attitude.

Compare CodeClub to Perfect World Entertainment, if you can even compare them. Something must exist to compare to something else. We actually have support here.

• Like 1

These kinds of knee-jerk posts are always in response to the knee-jerk posts that other knee-jerk posters post.

I wish you guys would learn to control your knees. Jerks.

You oughta change your name to Dairuka teh Troll cuz that's all you ever do. Talk about your knee Jerk. 

• Like 1

You oughta change your name to Dairuka teh Troll cuz that's all you ever do. Talk about your knee Jerk. 

Woah. Good one. You really got me there. I'll need a half an ice cube for that intelligently put together burn.

Wow, what a clever - and not at all predictible - your-burn-didn't-hurt-at-all post.

Take your pills, bro's, NOW!

I, for myself, cannot tell anything bad about the staff.

The few times I called upon them, they came quickly, and was nice, helpful and enjoyable.

One exception: A request for highway changing allowance. Obviously this was of lesser importance, so I got PM'ed the next day only. But then, still, a good job.

Playing for a good time, having had to call upon 'the powers that be' more than once, I'd say we have a mighty good team. Not all are equally good, but I was always treated fair, and never had reason to complain.

This is for PvE only. In PvP there's another (meta-) game, other things to think of, and what I read from the PvP people there must be a big paranoia there anyways ...

If you do a /support on PvE, and get Enki (or a few more outstanding GMs) assigned, praise your faith! You'll get a better support then anywhere else - as long as you prove worthy.

You'll be treated as you're acting, this might be obvious. Call /support behaving like a jerk, you'll be treated like a jerk. No rocket science.

Have fun, with an extra kudos to our GM team! Especially to Enki, the only Wurmian that reached demi-god status even before demi-gods were introduced ,-)

Wow, what a clever - and not at all predictible - your-burn-didn't-hurt-at-all post.

You. I like you. Please teach Clatius about sarcasm.

If you're his alter-ego. Please teach your main alter-ego about sarcasm.

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 1

You. I like you. Please teach Clatius about sarcasm.

If you're his alter-ego. Please teach your main alter-ego about sarcasm.

Likewise actually! If you're sarcastic tho... then I guess the joke's on me.