Sign in to follow this  
Takinshi

Shikaze Realtory (For Deliverance)

cRFA0WB.gif

If you choose/want to live on deliverance and don't want to go through the search of finding a great place to live, hire someone else to do it for you. I.e. me! 

I've mapped and had eyes on over 90% of the deliverance terrain. I'm only a few mountains away from having 100% of the map explored (those ridiculous spike mountains included). I'm no good at skilling and was recommended in game to do realtory irl for hooking people up with great spots to live(lol) so I figured, I might as well help people with this obscure experience.  

All I ask is 1s and a nice review of my performance on this thread. I won't accept the coin until you have approved of a nice plot of land.  

Yeah, yeah, I know there's nothing stopping people from just plopping down deed and walking off. That's kind of a no ###### why this isn't an highly effective idea. That's a gamble that I am willing to take.  

As of 15NOV I have 85 pre terraformed abandoned flats marked on my map (no, not ingame map) and from now on, I will also be mapping for undeveloped areas and pre-tunneled mine resources in the area.  

Let me know what kind of place you want to live at and we can make it happen.

Thank you for your time. ^_^ 

• Like 2

I like it. Nothing wrong with thinking outside the box and recognizing where your strengths lay.  Pm sent

• Like 1