Sign in to follow this  
Absinthe

[Xanadu] Callisidrin - Friendly, helpful village in search of more Citizens :)

**Update1** We now have 4 citizens and are growing well, but there's still Plenty of space for more people! :) (and plenty of work to do for skill gain if wanted!)

**Update2** Deed is currently 36x22, but will be growing to roughly 50x77 in next week or two, so plenty of space for growth and plenty of choices re: plots and plot sizes. Come join us!

**Update3** We now have 5 citizens and the village is growing really well, come say hello! :)

**Update4** We're up to 12 active citizens now and the deed has been expanded significantly. We still have land available for more people though!

**Update5**  Just completed the next expansion, so lots more prime land available for new villagers! :) a couple of plots already levelled and good to go, with more landscaping in progress to create some other plots.

**Update 6** We've expanded again and have lots more prime land to develop :) We're now up to 22 active citizens, but do have space for more, so come say hello and join us!

**Update 7** Deed is now 57 x 49, with more land being developed. New Standard and Large plots available immediately. Village Tavern now has additional beds too...

**Update 8** An old abandoned house which was blocking our expansion has now decayed away, so we've expanded again and have lots more room for new people to join! Deed is now 74 x 49. The harbour is being expanded and there will be berths for all villagers. Several new plots 'ready-to-go' and available for immediate use, more new plots being landscaped as well.

Hi there :)

Looking for citizens to join friendly, helpful village called Callisidrin, based North-East of Summerholt (see image link below for exact location). Come take a look around and say hello :)  Lots of friendly villages nearby for chat, trading & hunting parties; our Alliance is the Summerholt Community and currently has lots of villages in it for trading/hunting etc. :) We are a friendly bunch and will help people get established, whether that's with tools, materials, building assistance to get house completed etc. etc.

• All players/trades welcome, including completely new players to Wurm
  • Plots available immediately, various sizes available, no restrictions on what you can do on your plot
  • No upkeep required from anyone who joins at the moment, although contributions are gratefully received, obviously :)
  • Settlement upkeep is kept at >1 month to avoid decay and 5% bulk storage losses etc.
  • Guard tower on-deed! And another guard tower nearby
  • Prime location with ocean access, several seafront plots available soon... 
  • Various communal facilities available including forges, ovens, Loom, storage, beds etc.
  • Local tar, clay and peat resources available just 1-2 minute walk away
  • Mines on-deed with Iron, Tin, Gold, Silver, Zinc, Copper and Lead exposed
  • Village has loads of expansion room and we have some great plans of things to do with the area
  • Friendly, helpful, mayor who is very active and on pretty much every day
  • PM either Absinthe in-game or on forum, or Lathoria or BurnHollywood in-game, for further details and/or a village invite :)

Great location, roughly halfway between Summerholt and Opelika, so two great markets within easy reach. Other nearby deeds have their own traders as well. Precise location is just South-East of the 'teardrop' island; image below.

7dDcQav.jpg

Edited by Absinthe
  • Like 1

Thanks! :) Whereabouts are you based? Are you in the same area? Always looking for trade partners... :)

no but ill still trade with you we are at d9 ill bring stuff or what ever when you need it ill come to help until i need somthing you have

Edited by Entropiaheros
  • Like 1

Just a cheeky little bump :) We've got 3 citizens now, things are going great but more players always welcome!

Current tasks in Callisidrin will be to finish levelling the area for our guard tower, as we've now identified where it would be best to fit, considering the coverage patterns of the other two towers nearby. Deed will be expanded again at the same time, and construction carried on with the communal village farm and breeding pens, and also more improvements to the village forge/oven/storage etc. :)

All players welcome, both new and old, and all trades welcome, including generalists!

Edited by Absinthe

Update - Village is going great, there are now 4 of us and things are moving on nicely :) We have great plans for growing the village, including expanding out to the seafront so we have a harbour. We'll also be building a market square soon in order to give people somewhere to trade between Summerholt and Opelika...

We welcome all players, new or experienced, young or old, and will offer help & resources as needed. The only thing we ask in return is that you help out with some stuff around the village from time to time :)

We're up to 12 active citizens now and have begun The Expansion :) 

Come say hello, we don't bite! 

Just joined this group in the last few days. As someone who is totally new to Wurm Online I can say that Ab and everyone there has been very kind and helpful.

• Like 1

Just completed the next expansion, so lots more prime land available for new villagers! :) a couple of plots already levelled and good to go, with more landscaping in progress some others... 

Bump! We've had another few people join, and are currently levelling new plots. We've got two 6x4 plots available straight away, with more on the way :) 

Faty, is that short for Fatynoob?  If so really appreciate the help with the bulls the other day.

JarlHamrick here.  Very neighborly thing to do.  

Nice to have you all next door.

I'll pitch in, I've been meaning to get some skill in leatherworking, and this seems like a good opportunity

okay I'm at xan, a guy from a nearby village fatynoob helped guide me to the village, but I'm not entirely sure I'm at the right place

**Update 6** We've expanded again and have lots more prime land to develop :) We're now up to 22 active citizens, but do have space for more, so come say hello and join us!

**Update 7** More land being developed, new Standard and Large plots available immediately. Village Tavern now has additional beds too...

Hi there, we sure are!

I've just had a new baby, so may not be in-game much, but you're more then welcome.

What's your in-game character name? I'll add you to the recruit list so you can join whenever you're online.

If you see me or Lathoria in-game, give us a shout and we'll sort you a plot of land out :)

Cheers

Hi-- my friend (squidberry) and I are newbies looking for a friendly village to join while we raise our skills. We're quite happy to work and help out. Are you still recruiting?

Hey there, sorry for the late reply, got a new baby here at home, so not been on all that much this last couple of days. Yes, we are still recruiting and you're very welcome to join if you're still interested :)

Send me a PM on here with both of your ingame char names and I'll add you to the recruit list, you'll be able to join any time then by typing the following in chat:

/join village callisidrin

When we see each other online I'll show you a couple of plots you could choose from. You could either have an individual plot each, or a share a larger plot together.

Hope to see you soon, sorry again for late reply!

Cheers