Esteron has had a recent growth spurt!! Join our Alliance.

-We are currently adding all deeds in the area to the alliance. If you live near the Esteron Area and you are looking to join the alliance or a deed, Contact Beastwolf, Grumpyman, Treadwell, Redexorcist, Cambriaa, or Polojordan.

-Very friendly, no forced jobs or anything, and we are also helping rebuild the Esteron Market, so get a good spot while it lasts!

-Lonely players are always welcome and I will add anyone to my deed that needs a group to play with. :D 

-Alliance chat is active for the most part.

-If you have any other questions just ask, I get on every day and have played for a little over 2 years now.

-We try and hold Sermons daily.

-We are always willing to help and look forward to any new members that join.

(map cred- Cambriaa)

Esteronmap_zps3mltqyd7.png

Edited by Beastwolf
  • Like 5

Several alliance members sailed together to Summerholt lastnight so we could join in on the White Venerable Hatchling Event - was last minute but we provided free lifts to all alliance. Was quite fun!

We are also planning a sailing trip to Indy for their Impalong in December :)

Also if anyone is wondering if we have teamspeak we do. Go ahead and msg us for the info. We welcome anyone to get on and talk.

• Like 1

A recently taken photo of our little sermon we had today.  :D  :)  Feel free to stop by and join us.wurm_20151115_0044.jpg

Edited by Beastwolf
  • Like 2

Come and join the Kingdom of Esteron alliance... you know you want to! 

• Like 2

We also have 5 priests in the alliance now (2 Vynora, 1 Fo, 1 Maranon and 1 Nahjo). We'll be setting up and will try to do regular sermons sometime soon, everyone's more than welcome to join us when we get things going!

• Like 2

Are you in the Esteron area and considered joining the alliance? Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join us!

• Like 2

This is a very active and friendly Alliance. If you're in the area, I can throughly recommend joining.

Edited by Goodwin
  • Like 3