Sign in to follow this  
Pandalet

A personal quest completed!

I know it's not the first or anything, but I set myself a goal to make a set of armour some time ago.  I've been collecting scraps of scale since then, having attended a number of fights and bought scraps from others.  I resolved not to put any real-world money into this, but have instead paid for all that was bought through in-game earnings.  A number of alliance mates and others have generously donated scraps as well - thank you, so much!  The new colours came out late in the day, allowing me to aim for something other than red, and since I wanted my own sig, I've ground my PAS to 85 as part of the project.  Public slayings played a big part too, both allowing me to collect scraps myself, and giving me other people to buy scraps from.

2ae2b68f0d356a06610f3d28387ea8c9.png

To everyone who has helped make this possible, my thanks!

• Like 18

Wow congrats! There is a huge amount of work/time goes in to gathering all the pieces for this, especially without using rl money and getting 85PAS too.

The blue looks good in it too :)

grats, big achievement! We here still just in the gathering phase for the first set - although the aim is no buying, just participating :P (and the target is to have 2 sets, this will be years it seems)

The PAS part is done, only the dragons need to show up ...

• Like 1

This is an example why I think the new system of "everyone at a public slaying gets a little bit" is really a great idea. 

It gives us stories and quests like this one, and makes it possible for "the little guy" to get dragon armor (but only if they work really really hard at it) 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Oh, that looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.

And congrats!