Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

News #85 Linux and community events

Twice the amount of a regular forge? That's not good news, that's not what we've been requesting for years. I typically spam 5 or 6 forges when smelting and was hoping to replace that with 1 - not 3. :(

• Like 2

###LATE BREAKING NEWS###

I have just been informed that as part of the changes to fountain container functionality, an update coming shortly will include a smelting forge, with around twice the capacity of a regular forge. Keep your eyes peeled for it in game!.

Regards,

Retrograde

Great so we just need half the amount of forges!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

At risk of appear like an ungrateful bast..., really you people (Rolf and Devs) should start to pay more attention to your player base. There is a hefty amount of post from people asking for years a smelting furnace with the capacity to smelt 100 ores, even people is more than happy to accept it to require lots of mats and skill to be able to build such a furnace. No matter that you come with this stupid update.

PLEASE START LISTENING YOUR PLAYERS OR JUST WIPE OUT AND ELIMINATE THE SUGESTION SECTION AND SAVE US THE WORK OF GIVE OUR SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS AS IF THERE WAS ANYONE LISTENING ON THE OTHER SIDE.

• Like 2

stupid red font

Yeah, that's annoying and the equivalence of screaming and flailing your arms to get what you want. It isn't helping.

• Like 1

going the way of runescape, easyscape wurm comin 2 u

Ah, there it is. Was looking for this kind of lame reply. Never disappointed. Where's the whine post about how this is WO and not WU?

I'm with alot of others here. I'll take what I can get but 100 would have been better.  ;)

• Like 1

64 is nice if your just making stacks for immediate use, but I usually process my ores and store them for later use, and a capacity of 100 is a better number to aim for, that way you can use 3 smelters to take care of a large crate.

Very nice to see the smelter idea become something for us to build and use.

Keep throwing us dogs those bones. ;)

Now if I could only store wooden beams in a large crate. ^_^

cant wait for new rendering engine with procedural tile detail and the newest open gl xD <3