Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Merge Epic Cluster + Freedom Cluster

Merge Epic + Freedom?  

326 members have voted

1. 1. Merge Epic + Freedom

You must be confused. I am part of "us". I play on epic. And i want the merge.

Edited by shankiest

Way prove my point once more... "Im with you don't disagree with me"

Their (Proph, Banzai, Bloodmaster, etc) whole motivation is to boost up their new PMK numbers so they can become a major force on Chaos.

• Like 4

Their (Proph, Banzai, Bloodmaster, etc) whole motivation is to boost up their new PMK numbers so they can become a major force on Chaos.

People are unable to fathom that for once, in all of history, people just want something that benefits other than themselves, who also may benefit from stuff, to be put in action.

Well, I'm quite positive that is absolutely 100% of it.  Here is Proph's post in the JK forum about him joining the new PMK.

xx.gif
Re: FYI - LoG guys new PMK
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2015, 08:30:31 pm »
With some free time coming up, and after consulting with some individuals from JK and from whatever shitty kingdom is being formed, I think its in my best short-term interest to play with the shitty kingdom guys for a while. It just seems like I would have more fun in that environment and I'm sorry if my decision inconveinences anyone as i know i have access to a lot of accounts.

I sent (am sending at the time of this post) PM's out to everyone i had access to so you guys know what hashes need changing.

It's quite simple really, you Epic guys just start over on Chaos.  In about a year or so, you'll be right back where you are now and you'll have had great fun doing it.

I don't understand the context of that pm at all related to anything that says "this will only benefit this group of people, not everyone", it was pretty standard for everyone to tell everyone who was going/wasn't, but you're just trying to weave this into bait to spew even more hate about unrelated things because you have a hate for some people for some reason

Why do you keep trying to speak for people instead of just listening to what they actually post/say?

Edited by Cornchips

It's quite simple really, you Epic guys just start over on Chaos.  In about a year or so, you'll be right back where you are now and you'll have had great fun doing it.

Thats not why we want this. Most of us epic players already own accounts on chaos. We're doing this for the good of everyone

Thats not why we want this. Most of us epic players already own accounts on chaos. We're doing this for the good of everyone

Then why not just play your account on Chaos?

It's not good for me, and it's not good for anyone else that's voted no clearly.  Who knows who hasn't voted at all.

Stop selling this like you're all doing a great thing for everyone.  That is simply not true, not even close

• Like 5

It's not good for me, and it's not good for anyone else that's voted no clearly.  Who knows who hasn't voted at all.

Stop selling this like you're all doing a great thing for everyone.  That is simply not true, not even close

The only people its not good for :

1. People on elevation who have no real desire to pvp but want the skill gain and the occasional chance of seeing a white name in local.

2. People on chaos who are afraid of epic players coming over

Yeah we will get our skills reduced probably a bit (maybe not who knows), but even so. The benefit way outweighs the loss.

Either way. Currently the polls show that its good for more people than its not.

Edited by Josh

Wow, I can't believe how selfish some people can be. They are being lazy and just want a quick jump into chaos pvp with no regards for everyone else on epic but themselves. All this for what, a pmk that'll last untill they get bored of the chaos enviornment. Soon they'll start making demands to change pvp in chaos and change they way freedom works. These types of people are like a virus and need to be contained.

-1 , we don't need your kind anywhere near our freedom isles.  :angry:

• Like 3

Wow, I can't believe how selfish some people can be. They are being lazy and just want a quick jump into chaos pvp with no regards for everyone else on epic but themselves. All this for what, a pmk that'll last untill they get bored of the chaos enviornment. Soon they'll start making demands to change pvp in chaos and change they way freedom works. These types of people are like a virus and need to be contained.

-1 , we don't need your kind anywhere near our freedom isles.  :angry:

Trust me we just want your pvpers, not you

The only people its not good for :

1. People on elevation who have no real desire to pvp but want the skill gain and the occasional chance of seeing a white name in local.

2. People on chaos who are afraid of epic players coming over

Yeah we will get our skills reduced probably a bit (maybe not who knows), but even so. The benefit way outweighs the loss.

Either way. Currently the polls show that its good for more people than its not.

what a great generalization

Since it's impossible to argue for/against anything when people have this kind of mindset I'll just keep it simple and reiterate my -1

• Like 10

And what would help that? Leme guess, a way to bring all epic friends to chaos with their skills! Bravo, tada! Hip hip hurray

I think this is 100% the reason of this suggestion.

And like gary said, it is impossible to argue here or even try to make sense. Because whenever me or jukimo tried to put up our point, we were told to provide a reason (even when we provided several good reasons). The point is, the propheteer group will keep arguing people into submission even when people have solid mindset about what they want. Especially when you know its just a trick to get accounts for a new pmk of chaos. 

Honestly, just stop, -1

And I wont change my mind about my vote, so no point arguing with me, I have provided my reasons for -1ing this suggestion.

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 1

It's okay if you want to ignore testimony and just justify your reason back and forth between people who share your own opinion, and state reasons against it that're just opinionated or banter, instead of adding to the discussion, because that's allowed here

There are 75 posts removed in this thread, end of the line.

*Click*

Following some discussions I've had with other users, this thread will be re-opened.

Let me reiterate strongly, if you wish this thread to remain open, then please cut the trolling of others users and keep the discussion civil and meaningful. Drop over to a PM if you feel you should post smart comments to other users.

• Like 4

I thought it was pretty simple to just voice your opinion and move on with it, not really sure why people feel the need to keep posting the exact same thing over and over and over and over.

As for everyone else, this is a large change. I don't expect anything to happen from this poll outside of a /poll being added ingame so the playerbase who doesn't browse the forums also votes as they would be included in this too.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 2

It would probably help if certain people wouldn't post in the in-game chat specifically instructing people to come to this thread specifically to troll PvPers.

It would probably help if certain people wouldn't post in the in-game chat specifically instructing people to come to this thread specifically to troll PvPers.

A little bit whack, but people are people i guess. It's a little bit bothersome considering the change effects people on PvE servers on the freedom cluster too and it can either benefit them or it can hurt them.

Edited by Propheteer

When and if a /poll gets added in game about this please let chaos players voice their opinions in the poll 

Edited by TradingAlt

When and if a /poll gets added in game about this please let chaos players voice their opinions in the poll

Why lol, it only directly effects epic players, and indirectly effects freedom

• Like 1

Why lol, it only directly effects epic players, and indirectly effects freedom

• Like 1