Sign in to follow this  
chaosferret2

Glimmersteel and Adamantine Veins amount glitch

On a public server I was mining a glimmer vein with 3k+ ore in it and it disapeared after 50 ores this later happened with adam I called my local server GM to report this bug and he tried to make me a vein and  they would always be set 50 after the first action we then tried iron and silver as a control and they worked fine I believe this is just a glitch with the new vein types

I then later asked other friend who owned the game and this has also happened to them

Confirmed.

Tested on Glimmer, Ada. Iron, Silver. GM created four veins using Change Terrain. GM verified vein had 9999 according to Set data.

For Ada and Glimmer once started mining on normal character vein dropped to 50 and then continued down to 1 where it disappeared.

For Iron and Silver once started mining on normal character vein remained at set data amount minus the actual amount mined.

~Nappy

There is a section of code that sets the addy and glimmer viens to 50 once they have been mined once.

final int itemTemplateCreated = TileRockBehaviour.getItemTemplateForTile(Tiles.decodeType(tile));
if (resource > 50 && (itemTemplateCreated == 693 || itemTemplateCreated == 697)) {
resource = 50;
}

found in CaveWallBehavior

• Like 1

There is a section of code that sets the addy and glimmer viens to 50 once they have been mined once.

final int itemTemplateCreated = TileRockBehaviour.getItemTemplateForTile(Tiles.decodeType(tile));

if (resource > 50 && (itemTemplateCreated == 693 || itemTemplateCreated == 697)) {

resource = 50;

}

found in CaveWallBehavior

Would be awesome if someone could mod this out of existence until an official patch comes along!

Probably set that way so addy and glimmer are not floading the market.

• Like 1