Sign in to follow this  
roarkindrake

Weight of lump from ore change.

I dont know about most people but I think it would be great to be able to change the ore to lump ratio so things like gold arent as low in return value. Personally I'd perfer it if every thing got set to 1kg per 20kg or even higher like 10kg.

I also don't like that I have hauled god knows how much ore from the mine, only to find it's practically nothing by the time it's smelted down. Even Iron has a low return value compared to the weight of the ore and it should be bumped up a bit. For new players needing to create a small anvil, it needs about 9 lumps or so but that equates to 180 kilos of ore which is way beyond the capacity of a new player to carry, even two chunks of ore will have you walking slower than a snail on tranquilisers, (do you start as a 5 year old or something? 40 kilos makes you struggle).

I'd also like to see a mod that reduces the weight of raw materials like ore, sand and dirt etc so you don't have to be Hercules to carry 3 or 4 piles of sand etc.

The newbies need to melt their ore on location or bring a cart.

• Like 1

interesting idea +1, I wont use it on my server but I can see someones crafters paradise server enjoying it.