Sign in to follow this  
jackjones

White Dragon Hatchling -- Sat. Nov. 14

I found the White Dragon Hatchling unique last night near one of my deeds. [06:41:46] The venerable white dragon hatchling moves in to attack you. She is safely stored away in a locked mine.

Basic Details:

Time: Saturday, November 14 at 9am (Chicago time (Central Standard Time) UTC/GMT -6 hours)

Meeting Place: Summerholt Market (next to Summerholt).

Limitations: See below.

How To Join:  Post here until 30 minutes before the fight.

Fighter List Thus Far:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/my8lmyhz05uvwem/Hatchling%20Tracking.xlsx?dl=0

Important Details:

Fighters: 70 fight skill required, 70ql weapon, 40 skill in the appropriate weapon skill, and wearing appropriate armor. You must get credit on the Twitter or be active in fight log. Please put on your 70 or 90 fight skill title. 

Fo priests who can cast Light of Fo are welcome to sign up as well.

Bystanders: Everyone is welcome to show up for blood and scale. If you want to swing at the uniques then make sure you read the rules below.

Fight Rules: We want as many people as possible to get credit for the kill, and thus the following rules apply:

• Fighters must back out after landing a hit. (Watch your combat log for hits or set a custom filter in the Wurm Assistant.)
  • Bystanders must back away after a swing, even if you don't hit. Swinging at the target is enough to get on the kill list and get the title.
  • Alts are not allowed to swing.
We'll be doing a combat log check after the fight. Noted slackers will be removed from the loot raffle.

Loot: The hatchling's corpse is reserved, and then all other loot will be raffled among the fighters who are signed up with appropriate skills. We will kill the hatchling first and then raffle all the loot at once afterwards. Each person is limited to one raffle spot and at most one loot item. Valrei items are considered one item per charge.

I will be posting a map to the exact location of the mine at exactly 30 minutes prior to the event.

Best of Luck,

Mr. Jack Jones

auction_timer_E1447513235.gif

Sbc5PGI.png

Edit:  Added timer and time zone details, and rules, loots options, link to the spreadsheet..

Edited by jackjones
  • Like 2

Hi - please sign me up - will be there :)

/edit - apologies, cannot make this one - good luck with it tho

Edited by Baloo

Great Screenie! I will be there, ty for the invite. 

My apologies, as much as i would like to start  going to the unique hunts with the Impalong fast approaching , I will stay home and work on preparations for it. 

Edited by Chiqa
  • Like 1

Thank you for the event!

Jaz and/or Zaj is joining, can additionally support the fight with a mass stamina cast.

I'll take Annyil/Tamina with me, and we bring a Fo priest for group healing too, and a Nahjo to patch individual holes.

I'll try to make it. I'm unsure how much more seafaring I can put up with for these unique hunts. T_T

• Like 1

I hope to be there, thanks for finding it and catching it. :)

Edited by Explora
  • Like 1