Sign in to follow this  
tarlynn

[Resolved] Reset password issue, account not showing

Hi,

I just changed my in game password to my account and everything worked out just fine when changing it. However, I apparently made a typo in changing the password. I went to the store and did a password reset for the email for that account, but now it is not showing my account listed to that email. I am concerned by this as this is the email that is attached to the account. Account name is Casimiro. Please any assistance would be more than greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tarlynn.

Edited by tarlynn

Did you try to log on with the new password?

If the account password was changed then it is just a bug or something also if you can get the character online you can use /changeemail in chat and it will show you the current email that the account is attached to. 

Edited by Kegan

The email was verified prior to changing the password. But now I cannot log in using password and the password reset as stated does not show the account in my email. It does show my other 3 accounts still though.

The email was verified prior to changing the password. But now I cannot log in using password and the password reset as stated does not show the account in my email. It does show my other 3 accounts still though.

Well you can reset the password to the email again and then try the new password is what i mean. If the new password they give you works then it is just a glitch if not then i guess you will have to contact a GM.

To no avail :(. Was hoping it was just a simple typo but I have tried about 300 combinations and no success. Incredibly frustrating.

Well you can reset the password to the email again and then try the new password is what i mean. If the new password they give you works then it is just a glitch if not then i guess you will have to contact a GM.

Ah I had just misunderstood you. I will contact a GM as that did not work either.

Log a job in Support. if you have another account.

I had the same issue and a GM had to reset my password manually.