Sign in to follow this  
Lunestah

Looking for friends to play with

I am a new player turned on to the game by Factional Fight :) (thank you guys) I enjoy the game but it is a lonely one to play yourself. If there is anyone on the Deliverance server looking for more people that would be wonderful. I know this may not be the best time to get into the game as it seems to be low on players at the moment, but I have faith it will bounce back :)

Anyway, in game name is Lunestah, I look forward to playng with you all and forging new friendships in this unforgiving world.

Hey mate, I have a deed on the west coast. I take in new/returning players occasionally. Deed's rather large, though underdeveloped, so plenty of stuff to do in that department if you like that, otherwise I'm sure you could find something you enjoy here. If you'd like to look into it more, feel free to pm me or message me in game @Wsrich.  

>: ( Took me like a minute of frustration to get my keyboard to english to reply to this post. Rawr.

Welcome to deli! If you're active in kingdom chat, even living alone is enjoyable. Taki is pretty incessantly active in k-chat and I essentially live alone. I just wish I didn't suck at games. My tangible productivity is relatively low depending on bursts of creative inspiration... I'm having a hell of a time putting up walls... -facedesk-