Sign in to follow this  
Crystl

Still haven't had any trees or bushes with fruit or other.

I started a topic a while ago about not having any olives on my server.  I still haven't had any or any other ones bloom and have fruit etc.   Also when I check the ground I get this message  Tile is spring=false does this have anything to do with it or should I try something else?

-

Is you server using a seasons mod? it sounds for me as if there is a mod active that prevents fruit progression.

No Mods on the server that deal with seasons.  We have a priest and meditation mod.  We do have a mod that prevents crops from turning to weeds though.

since there are no other smart ideas to this problem, maybe you can try to run a copy of your server without the mod and see if somethings changed?

When I look at a tile as a GM I get this     You see a patch of grass.        The grass is medium and seem to like it here.         This is within the village of Turtle Bay.        Your rot: 346.5, Wind rot=153.76581, pow=0.085081935 x=-0.037809722, y=-0.07731805          Tile is spring=false      tilex: 1008, tiley=825     Type:2 data=64   Grass at medium 2, flowers:none

ah i guess its not spring like in seasons, but spring like water tile ;)

did you check a tree as gm also?

Edited by Nimdalia

just checked again and we have 3 things blooming and lavender has buds, so I guess it took a lot longer for ours, we have had the server since first day.  so it took care of itself