Sign in to follow this  
Tyroki

The Path of Love

We're having a problem with the path of love.

One of our players wants to join the Path of Love but for some reason, our server isn't spawning flower tiles.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Is there a fix that doesn't require flying around, spreading flowers as a GM?

Time, Most of my custom maps are like that, they just need to 'age' a bit.

I generally leave my servers running overnight at least, if not 24 hours a day, allows flowers to grow, forage and botanise resources to spread, and mycellium to take over the dark corners of the map...

You could just spawn bouquets of flowers for a love tile of course, and plant those, but if you'e looking for a less hands on approach, then only time will work.

Another alternative would be just setting the data for the grass tiles as GM, since you can set them to have flowers on them by altering the data.

Edited by Zenity

Time, Most of my custom maps are like that, they just need to 'age' a bit.

I generally leave my servers running overnight at least, if not 24 hours a day, allows flowers to grow, forage and botanise resources to spread, and mycellium to take over the dark corners of the map...

You could just spawn bouquets of flowers for a love tile of course, and plant those, but if you'e looking for a less hands on approach, then only time will work.

Another alternative would be just setting the data for the grass tiles as GM, since you can set them to have flowers on them by altering the data.

Ah. That last one. How do I uh... do that?

I might just fly about and set the occasional flower tile.

Right click on a grass tile (ebony wand active) special, set data. There's a box there for setting flowers, 0 to X, each number being a different flower type, not actually played with it to be able to tell you the upper number yet though.

Our Server is now running 24/7 since 3 Weeks, still no Flowers anywhere......

Our Server is now running 24/7 since 3 Weeks, still no Flowers anywhere......