Sign in to follow this  
Tuanta

(Close) So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Rolf is loosing a very good customer, accounts will be sold/traded eventually going dormant. Deeds will be liquidated assets sold, possibly some be kept up, but eventually those will end up forgotten and will disband.

This is a long term customer going away for good, and with it steady long term revenue in the accounts and deeds. These types of customers are hard to find and can't be replaced very easily.

All over a decision if it had been handled right would of avoided the alienation and uproar it caused.

Sorry to see you go.   Wish both of you all the best in the future :)

• Like 2

My Lassemaja totally agrees with Tilda, and I miss our alliance on Pristine alot, even if I didn't get to know you Tuanta, and your wife, very much.

I wish you all the best in your future and hope you will one day come back <3

• Like 2

Ho-lee-fook.

best of luck getting someone to buy all of that considering it is just a game...

Whoever buys the package I would be interested in any any rare black drake pieces, just PM me :)

and any Rare Large metal shields.

Edited by PassiveMiniroll

Congratulations to Macadelic. I have accepted his offer for the full "Package deal".

I understand he may be looking to sell some of the items/characters. So spam his forum account now if you're interested in anything. :P

Take care all, and happy gaming!

This thread can be closed.

• Like 1

I don't really understand why people give away the forum account with the ingame toon. 

Like it's a completely separate thing, and yours, just keep it it's not a big deal.

Grats on the sale good luck.

My god i do not know you Tuanta or interested in buying your  items/deeds  but what a frigin sad day it is to see someone so dedicated to this game  get a slap in the face on terrible decisions that people  mostly jealous people wanted to happen to certain items in this game,who probably own a 5x5 deed and a 21ql row boat.I think the powers that be should hang their heads in shame to let someone like Tuanta and his wife leave pretty much on the poor  decisions, they have obviously  spent lots of time and money and love on. what a sad sad day :(  WO will take a huge hit from these pathetic decisions.

Edited by Toecutter
  • Like 2

My god i do not know you Tuanta or interested in buying your items/deeds but what a frigin sad day it is to see someone so dedicated to this game get a slap in the face on terrible decisions that people mostly jealous people wanted to happen to certain items in this game,who probably own a 5x5 deed and a 21ql row boat.I think the powers that be should hang their heads in shame to let someone like Tuanta and his wife leave pretty much on the poor decisions, they have obviously spent lots of time and money and love on. what a sad sad day :( WO will take a huge hit from these pathetic decisions.

all I even have the breath for at this point is "We warned them exactly how this will play out"

Sad to see a player so similar leaving. Sounds (and looks) almost like the exact predicament I'm in now. I hope you and yours the best in the true adventure we all have to face one day, Life.

Good luck.

• Like 1

all I even have the breath for at this point is "We warned them exactly how this will play out"

Yeah as a business sense i would pay to keep veteran players like Tuanta and yourself in this i game i certainly would not  upset your all with a  several years old bug,i would definitely listen  to veteran players over simpletons  who are jealous or offer very little other then to wreck peoples fun in this game.It's just really sad that a game i love does not care and going by it's record one day will do something  that will wreck my fun and i will leave ....

• Like 1