Sign in to follow this  
Tuanta

(Close) So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Wife and I are considering moving on from Wurm Online.

As such, we are looking into selling everything. And when I say "everything", brace yourself...

We're looking into selling it all in one package deal, before considering splitting it up. PM offers via forums. (Reasonable offers from trusted community members will be considered first and foremost)

Deeds (All located around M8 on the Central West Coast of Pristine)

Waterdeep

Upkeep: 
9 silver, and 60 iron (No spirit templars)

Traders: 1

Paid up until: 
3/5/2016

Settlement export: 

Forum post with additional info: 

This deed has it all and is fully stocked. Cattle, Bison, Sheep, Hell Horses, and many 5 speed Horses. Crafting areas for all professions fully stocked with BSBs (many materials), rare forges, ovens, looms, wells, fountains, lamps, BSBs, etc. Kitchen, farm area (with ability to lower and farm rice and reed), Textile area, Wood and Forestry area with BSBs and Large crates (all setup for each wood type), Ship Building area, Metal area with 4 rare forges and many others for quick cooling (Including several iron veins on deed and one of each peaceable ore veins all barely touched since placing with the transmutation wands), Stone dirt and sand area, leather working and alchemy/painting area, castle, and 1 secured trader. 1 Freedom Guard Tower on deed. Over 30 merchant stalls, nearly full of enchanted grass tiles, 40+ of each wood and bush type, etc...

Moonshae

Upkeep: 
1 silver
 (No spirit templars)

Paid up until: 
4/3/2017

Settlement export: 

Small trader deed with maple trees for maple season.

Citadel Adbar

Upkeep: 
4 silver, 96 copper and 80 iron
 (No spirit templars)

Paid up until: 
3/6/2016

Settlement export: 

Mountain trader deed with the top flattened and ready for a grand castle/village. Mine is full of copper of all quality levels with some iron.

Candlekeep

Upkeep: 
3 silver and 51 copper
 (No spirit templars)

Traders: 0

Paid up until: 
5/3/2016

Settlement export: 

This is a sister deed that we setup as a community craft area and place for friends to stay when they visited on hunting trips etc. There are 5 cottages, 2 large community crafting areas fully equipped, and a full mine completed with several varying vein types with a couple utmost iron veins. There is 1 MR Guard Tower on deed.

Tabaluga

Upkeep: 
7 silver, 48 copper and 20 iron
 (No spirit templars)

Traders: 2

Paid up until: 
3/14/2016

Settlement export: 

This is my wife's deed. It covers at least 3/4 of a fairly large island. The perimeter of the island has been fully mined out and reinforced. We have uncovered Iron, Slate, Tin, and Lead veins. There are 2 Freedom Guard Towers on deed. The area has been naturally sloped and as mentioned above, has 2 secured traders.

Tyrion

Upkeep: 
1 silver, 14 copper and 40 iron
 (No spirit templars)

Traders: 0

Paid up until: 
3/24/2016

Settlement export: NA

This is only a filler deed behind Tabaluga to secure the mines. Including it only as an FYI.

Mont St Michel

Upkeep: 
1 silver, 35 copper and 20 iron
 (No spirit templars)

Traders: 0 (Last we checked, one could be placed)

Paid up until: 
4/27/2016

Settlement export: 

This my wife's small island deed. Just a small area secured with tall stone walls and a MR Guard Tower. As noted above, last we checked a trader could be placed here.

Pictures

View of Waterdeep from Candlekeep:

3Qht2AX.jpg

Waterdeep from the water:

XMHXe52.jpg

Candlekeep cottages and community sermon area from the water:

58IZNVz.jpg

Candlekeep community crafting areas and a side view of the Waterdeep castle:

ayNP90M.jpg

View from Citadel Adbar showing all deeds:

CFa7FSg.jpg

Characters (All characters have had premium at least once. None have ever traveled to EPIC.)

Note: Most characters have multiple rare items (I rarely ever sold anything. I usually just distributed to alts.) Almost all of Tuanta's items are high QL, highly Enchanted and Rare. Awngeleak has some Supreme items and several rares, most of which are also enchanted. Again, since this is currently a package deal. I don't plan to take the time to list everything individually. Just know you will get everything. We will not be keeping any characters or items...

Tuanta - (Main | Path of Knowledge | Valrei): https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Tuanta

Valrei powers:

rUtcXPH.png

Bhutan - (Mag Priest | Path of Power): https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Bhutan

Glitch - (Vyn Priest | Path of Knowledge): https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Glitch

Tuvok - (Fo Priest | Path of Love): https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Tuvok

Roht - (Alt | Path of Love): https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Roht

Malyk - (Alt | Path of Love): https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Malyk

Awngeleak - (Main | Path of Knowledge): https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Awngeleak

Vehicles and other notable items (There are many more. These are just those worth mentioning...)

Supreme Cherry Rowboat

Supreme Cherry Caravel

Rare Cedar Caravel

2 Rare Large Carts

17 Rowboats (at least one of each wood type)

3 Sailboats

1 Corbita

1 Cog

3 Knarr

4 Dragon HotA's

1 Lady of the Lake HotA

3 time bomb rifts "Nearfed slap in the face Fountain Sauce Pans" set to explode into Troll dung in just over a year

3 Small Magical chests (wood) with an increasingly ridiculous amount of damage done in just the last month.

2 MR Wagons

3 Full sets of Red Scale Dragon armor (Many rare pieces)

3 Full sets of Black Drake Hide armor (Some rare pieces)

One of each weapon type fully enchanted (Most rares)

2 Rare Small Mauls (5 enchants)

5 Rare Two handed swords fully enchanted (some all 90+ casts)

1 Bag of Keeping

27 Sleep powders

34 Personal Merchant contracts

Rare shields, helms, normal and exquisite meditation rugs (one with C102), etc...

Edit 1: Added a few pictures of the deeds.

Edit 2: Forum accounts will go with Tuanta and Awngeleak.

Edit 3: oh, there are several enchanted rare tools with mining, woodcutting, weapon/armor smithing, etc max imbues

Edited by Tuanta
  • Like 1

42e .....   hehe, just playing off your title. ;)

Seriously, though, sorry to see you go.  I remember when you helped me finish terraforming my deed and reluctantly accepted payment (only after I demanded), saying you just wanted to see different places and help out.  What a super nice guy.

Edited by Galatyn
  • Like 2

Just going out on a limb here... splitting it up may work better.

Even though it will take longer to unload, quite a few of the items tend to be up there in demand, thus prices. Especially rares.

Edited by Klaa

Private message sent.

DuckTales-gif-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-37819

Edited by Egard
  • Like 1

sold my car

true story

XlQzCUn.gif

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

Just going out on a limb here... splitting it up may work better.

Even though it will take longer to unload, quite a few of the items tend to be up there in demand, thus prices. Especially rares.

You're totally right and I completely agree. But I'm just looking for the quick no hassle sale.

The person/people buying it can make the profit off it. I'm cool with that. :)

FYI to those interested, I'm not going to be pitting people against each other. I don't want to upset anyone or any drama.

So send me a Forum PM of what you are actually willing to pay.

Again, this is a package deal right now. I've already gotten several offers very close to what I had in mind. So I fully expect this to complete as a package deal.

I'm going to sit on the offers for a few days and will be making a decision soon.

Thank you all,

• Like 3

Waterdeep is the most impressive deed i have seen in awhile. It honestly left me speechless.  If someone wins this, i hope they auction it off and i can at least try to get it ^_^.

Edited by Rocklobstar
  • Like 1

Sell this stuff separately or you will be sorry. Not many people will be willing to spend over 1000 euro in one go on a video game, this stuff is worth easily 3200 euros.

I'm tempted to offer 2,500 euro or something just because I'm 100% sure I could flip all this stuff within a month lol.

If you sell separately I'd be interested in the BoK

Edited by Gavin
  • Like 1

As expected, I continue to get PM's like "what's the highest bid?" or "How much would you need to sell right now?" etc. (As I stated, I am not revealing that information. It is not my intention to pit people against each other into a bidding war to make more money.)  At this time any PM's that aren't bids for the full package will be ignored.

I am getting offers for the full package that are very reasonable. Therefore I fully expect this to sell as a package deal.

If you're interested, I suggest you forum PM me with what you are willing to pay.

Note: Established and trusted community members will take precedence over others. So don't make an offer with a forum alt. ;)

• Like 2

Well if all of this gets sold as 1 package deal, just wanted to put it out that am interested in the account "Glitch". And also the deed Waterdeep. If tuanta you or the new owner would like to sell these two items to me, please PM me.

• Like 1

Sealed bids you must be a banker, lol

Sad to see long term players move on but that is all part of life things change and we have to shift with the times. Take care and hope to see you back again someday.   o/ 

• Like 2

Sad to see you leave but I understand (probably) the reason for it... I've been tempted to sellout also but I want to wait it out and see if the devs change their minds. Anyways stay in touch.

• Like 3

So sad to see you two go, a big loss to WO  :( Wish you the best of luck with the sale and with all in life.

• Like 2

Tuanta you will be dearly missed from the WO comunity and from my friends list hope you and your wife have a great and Impressive future ahead of you two. Once again you will be missed my dad would also like to say goodby too and good luck moving forward. I hope you find another time consuming game like WO but i understand why you want to go. I would like to thank you will all the help you have provided to me over the many years we have been together. And to the many trades we have created together. Please tell me if you find another place to find home in the gaming community i would love to join up with you and share the expierience i have had the wonderfull opportunity to play with you for the many but few years. Your friendship bond will never be forgotten. Sorry to hear you are signing off have fun!

Your friends,

Zilbar And Vancarn

Edited by zilbar
  • Like 1

Heh, sounds like someone is a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy fan with that title. lol

• Like 1

Bump, update, and FYI.

I have received several offers past my personal reserve/minimum of $2,000 US for the full package.

As such, I will be accepting an offer tomorrow. (I continue to get "what's your highest bid so far?" PMs which I will continue to ignore.) I fully understand everyone may be used to being pitted into a bidding war, but as I stated it is not my intention to engage in that. If you are interested, figure out what you are comfortable in spending and make an offer.

FYI

As stated in the original post, there are MANY items I have not bothered mentioning as I am a hoarder in game and I would surely cause some to fall asleep before I finished listing everything.

Here is an Imgur album with some quick snapshots from items, and examples of my OCD hoarder layout, which should give you a fairly decent idea of just how much is going in this package deal...

http://imgur.com/a/DL30l

As they say, "speak now or forever hold your peace."

Drum-roll until tomorrow...

• Like 1

All I can say is .. I hope everyone will withdraw their offers, so you cannot leave! :(

• Like 3