Sign in to follow this  
MarkSilard

WO is dead.

Good thing it is winter or the carcass might start to bloat and stink.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, akaedis said:

Merge chaos & epic.

An then open freedom for pvp so hordes from former chaos and epic would burn, ######, steal and have fun on freedom lands : )

hint: Vikings

Edited by Wilczan

1 hour ago, Wilczan said:

An then open freedom for pvp so hordes from former chaos and epic would burn, ######, steal and have fun on freedom lands : )

And when they quit like the last time pve was allowed to be raided, you'd have no one to sell your loot to and the game would truly die.

1 hour ago, Audrel said:

And when they quit like the last time pve was allowed to be raided, you'd have no one to sell your loot to and the game would truly die.

Let 'em, that way devs won't keep spending money and time on the least important part of the game.  I'm sure they'll just switch to funding their stuff from sales to Freedom to common old school credit card purchases ^_^

3 hours ago, akaedis said:

Merge chaos & epic.

I though epic was supposed to be wiped, why merge ???

49 minutes ago, Martynas5 said:

I though epic was supposed to be wiped, why merge ???

I am sure that it was initially meant to be wiped regularly, but this changed long time ago.

4 hours ago, Wilczan said:

They stealing freedom without pvp :), some kINGDOM.

On 2016-01-18 at 2:01 PM, Warlander said:

I am sure that it was initially meant to be wiped regularly, but this changed long time ago.

That plan was scrapped long before epic was released.

edit: seems the subscription decline has lessened greatly. only a 3.58% loss of subscriptions the past month. Although that ammount is still unfortunetly quite significant.

Edited by Zekezor

late to the thread.

Speaking from a PvE standpoint.. anything that relies on public servers has a totally different appeal to the permanence of official servers.
If you've poured your heart and mind into a project only to suffer a complete map wipe a year later.. you'll know exactly what i mean.

That said, yeah i heard about rolf's tantrum years ago, hopefully that will never happen again.
Till it does.. wurm online isn't dying.. we just have more test servers now.

Edited by Steveleeb