Sign in to follow this  
Rocklobstar

Looking for advice, and possibly a village.

Hello Deli =)

I was wondering if anyone had advice on a good place to set up a settlement on your server.

Or - perhaps there is a group of highly skilled players out there that can take in a semi-competent newish player.

Minor introduction and warning

There may be some problems with me in the area of communication...my ex-wife (a huge fan of the show heros) had a kind of pet name/saying for my problem...That i was a derpy, inarticulate version of sylar. I have a knack for understanding things very fast, perhaps to fast...but have a very hard time explaining how all the pieces of info come together inside my head. Second part is probably my ravenous appetite for the need to know  more...i ask many many questions, but never the same one...and they tend to quickly become increasing difficult to answer since i have a hard time explain what i am thinking...This could give the appearance of some kinda mental disorder i guess...maybe it is o.o

Some good news is that i am not a serial killer out to study your brains...so yay?

I'm always willing to help others...but most times it's better for me to just remain silent i think...less i cause a critical hit with confusion.

Edited by Rocklobstar

Deli is the best PVE server in Wurm. Only server which connects from all sides. Also loads of smiths and priest on Deli, so you will always get quality equipment. 

Also base of many kingdoms on West coast, thus whenever you want some pvp thrill you know where to go. Regarding setting a deed. Lately a lot of people are selling deeds and disbanding so you will easily find a spot. Try to go little inland and plenty of nice spots there. 

as s side note I highly recommend Rocklobst(a/e)r, being in contact for quite several months now :) You'll have a really active neighbour, always up to something in Wurm.

• Like 2

as s side note I highly recommend Rocklobst(a/e)r, being in contact for quite several months now :) You'll have a really active neighbour, always up to something in Wurm.

:o!? You're moving to Deli!? :D! I've got a spare deed that I've been having the good natured newbies that I find live on. You could join the development of that or I could find a plot of land for you to deed. I think I have 40-50 abandoned flats that are deed quality marked on that map that I showed you by now. XD What kind of place are you looking for (hopefully the west coast ;p)

Rocklobstar, what are you looking for in a deed? There isn't a ton of coastal area available, but certainly plenty of space that is close to the coasts. There are also some settlements taking in players. You should bring one of your toons over to visit, explore, and talk to folks who are online. If you are interested in the NE area I'd be glad to loan you a horse for exploring.

Jaz explained it well...i am always on the go. I have a really bad habit of deeding then disbanding when something else in another area interests me.  It's probably better for me to join an a existing village community rather then have my own deed.

• Like 1

XD Yeah, disregard my offer. It's pretty much just me at the temple. The shrine has a few newbies working on an undeveloped deed central map. There are only 8 patches of coastal terraformed blank land that I have mapped so far.

• Like 1

XD Yeah, disregard my offer. It's pretty much just me at the temple. The shrine has a few newbies working on an undeveloped deed central map. There are only 8 patches of coastal terraformed blank land that I have mapped so far.

That actually sounds kinda of interesting...Perhaps they can be trained in the area of fast looting...$_$

• Like 1

Ahaha, if you're thinking about plundering ruins, there's currently little more than 10 buildings slowly rotting that seem to be of value. This is not counting that far right mountain/coastline. I haven't mapped that yet. .-. I'm about to go adventure on the other islands for treasure pretty soon. XD

Not my intention really....the advice, especially helping with the maps has been very helpful. I wouldn't dream of interfering in your territory. Was thinking of a fast response team, able to react to fallen deeds fast.

• Like 1

XD I'm not taking that as interfering. Things like that are opportunistic. But yeah, regardless.. Most of the bulk goods I harvest go to community use, given to newbies or given to my neighbors. I got to hook some newbies up with 90ql mallets that I found the other day! :D If you do want to do that for the drakespirit shrine, I'll totally support your efforts. I love adventuring and plundering abandoned ruins which leaves me with a surplus of donation goodies. XD I did find a rotten soft cap the other day.. I wonder if priests can mend that without wrecking its ql.. o-o

Edited by Takinshi

XD I'm not taking that as interfering. Things like that are opportunistic. But yeah, regardless.. Most of the bulk goods I harvest go to community use, given to newbies or given to my neighbors. I got to hook some newbies up with 90ql mallets that I found the other day! :D If you do want to do that for the drakespirit shrine, I'll totally support your efforts. I love adventuring and plundering abandoned ruins which leaves me with a surplus of donation goodies. XD I did find a rotten soft cap the other day.. I wonder if priests can mend that without wrecking its ql.. o-o

Rocklobstar, if you're still looking for a deed, there's plenty of stuff near me that could be deeded on the east coast, or you're welcome to come join me. Tend to take in new/returning players now and again, so some activity. Bit of an underdeveloped deed, but rather large and on the west coast. If not, wish you luck in the search, lots of good folk on deli.

• Like 1