Sign in to follow this  
rosega

Enchantment Help

So my friend and I are wondering , When CoC is applied to a tool/weapon it increases skill gain but also increases the action time it takes to do one action, and when WoA is applied to a tool it decreases the time to do an action but also decreases the skill gain, so one, is it worth having both on the same tool and two if the answer to one is yes then what is the best ratio of CoC and WoA to get the best skill gain and the best action time to where it isn't to much skill gain loss but, it also doesn't take a week to complete one task lol

CoC doesn't increase the action timer as Bigsteve posted as i'm writing this. 

from my experience which isn't real recent is that a 1ql tool with 100 coc for example will give the most "skill" because it takes longer to do the action. 

WoA will increase the speed of the action causing less skill gain but will build characteristics faster, since you're doing more actions over time.

so to break it down: skill with 1ql tool high coc and build stats with high ql tool with high coc and woa.

Edited by Aetherion

but since this is wurm unlimited action has no impact on skill gain. no matter if 1s or 30s ... skill gain is always the same..

• Like 1

Also QL of the tool is not important in WU. No more 1ql skilling tools, which I thoroughly enjoy.

To skill channeling, just spam light token or something with very low favour cost.