Sign in to follow this  
WalkerInTheVoid

[RELEASED] Mods for Modloader: Bounties, Digging Like Mining, Meditation, Underground Prospecting, Spider Replacements

So I am having problems with the meditation mod, most of the features work, however I am not getting an increase in meditation skill now?

I have autoPassSkilChecks=true noMeditateDelay=true unlimitedMeditations=true noMeditateDistance=true pathLevelDelayMultiplier=.15f and useCustomTime=false

Why would I not be getting meditation gain ticks?

Well I dont get a skill tick each time, but most of the time it seems to work now, strange

Edited by drummerboyas157

i love these mods! my most humble thanks for your coding skills, and where is donate button? :P

dont forget the valrei mobs when adding creatures and fog spiders!

as for the conditions like greenish or slow, could you just add a multiplier +/- ?

and if there is no know bounty it should end up in your bank still

configurable speed for boat mod?

prospecting mod : this one crashes my citidel server, any fix soon? :)

bulk mod, didnt they add hot items to default wo/wu?  also this crashes too

• Like 1

i am also on citadel and have no problems with this mods, maybe there is a problem with other mods?

Edit: now i see i havent enabled the propectmod, just the bulkmod, but it works with this mod

Edited by Eject

Surprise, I live!  And I bring a New Release!

https://github.com/WalkerInTheVoid/WurmMods/releases/tag/v1.6

MeditateMod

• Configure the delay before joining a new path after leaving an old one
    • Now imposes a configurable maximum level a player may reach in any path.

Life's been rough lately everyone.  I'll get to updating BountyMod when I can.  If I'm reading the thread right, it seems there's a request for configuring the "default" bounty in addition to adding the new critters.

7 hours ago, WalkerInTheVoid said:

Surprise, I live!  And I bring a New Release!

https://github.com/WalkerInTheVoid/WurmMods/releases/tag/v1.6

MeditateMod

• Configure the delay before joining a new path after leaving an old one
    • Now imposes a configurable maximum level a player may reach in any path.

Life's been rough lately everyone.  I'll get to updating BountyMod when I can.  If I'm reading the thread right, it seems there's a request for configuring the "default" bounty in addition to adding the new critters.

This mod update is greatly appreciated!

It fixed a situation where someone could spam Final Breath and kill a champion troll in less then a second ( http://www.wurm-desolation.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=78#p78 ) . It also means that if anyone wants to try a server where Shield of the Gone isn't in the game but Enchanted grass is, they could just limit meditation level to 7. Lots of interesting options exist now.

Thank-you very much!

~Nappy

Beta Release: SortMod

https://github.com/WalkerInTheVoid/WurmMods/releases/tag/BetaV1.7

My first client side mod, which of course requires ago's client modLauncher

Features (as seperate configuration options):

• Sort Player Inventory On Game Start
  • Auto Sort Inventory
  • Sort Container Contents on Window Open
  • Auto Sort Container Windows
  • Auto Sort Skills Window

This is a Beta release, as I'm paranoid about the performance of the chicanery I'm having to do in this one, but I think it's stable, though sorting by other than name isn't fully tested but should work.

Of course, the Titanic should have been unsinkable, hence this being a beta release.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2016 at 11:54 PM, WalkerInTheVoid said:

Beta Release: SortMod

https://github.com/WalkerInTheVoid/WurmMods/releases/tag/BetaV1.7

• Auto Sort Inventory

This is a Beta release, as I'm paranoid about the performance of the chicanery I'm having to do in this one, but I think it's stable, though sorting by other than name isn't fully tested but should work.

Of course, the Titanic should have been unsinkable, hence this being a beta release.

Love it!!!  Still using this on test server as we dont want to sink the ship!     Keep this up brother!

Question to the Meditation Mod: would it be possible so you can for example meditate the First 5 Times a day in a row with skill ticks but after then you Need to wait for 30 minutes for the next medi tick?

New Release: V1.7

https://github.com/WalkerInTheVoid/WurmMods/releases/tag/v1.7

BountyMod

• Now configurable bounties for Fog Spiders and Valrei creatures
  • Default bounty is now configurable, not randomized.
  • Bounties are modified based on status (Champion, greenish, lurking, slow, etc).  These multipliers are configurable.

SortMod (NEW)

• Auto Sort Inventory

• Like 3

On 4/29/2016 at 10:48 AM, Biervampyr said:

Question to the Meditation Mod: would it be possible so you can for example meditate the First 5 Times a day in a row with skill ticks but after then you Need to wait for 30 minutes for the next medi tick?

In theory, sure.  But such a thing isn't on my immediate priority list I'm afraid.  I get time to code these in bursts, and usually it's for whatever current project I've got an inspiration for.

• Like 1

hello im trying to get the mod bounty to work with the agos mod for preist and

C:\Users\LifeLoveAndTragedy\Documents\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server>runtime\bin\java.exe "-Dworkdir=C:\Users\LifeLoveAndTragedy\Documents\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server" "-Djava.library.path=C:\Users\LifeLoveAndTragedy\Documents\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server\nativelibs" -Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties -Xmn256M -Xms512m -Xmx2048m -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar modlauncher.jar
[01:28:06 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader: ModLoader version v0.18-dcb56a3
[01:28:06 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: Missing property classname for mod mods\bountymod.PROPERTIES
java.io.IOException: Missing property classname for mod mods\bountymod.PROPERTIES
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader.loadModFromInfo(ModLoader.java:135)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoader.java:74)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

java.io.IOException: Missing property classname for mod mods\bountymod.PROPERTIES
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader.loadModFromInfo(ModLoader.java:135)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoader.java:74)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

crops well the whole agos mod and cant seem to get it to work cant even get bounty to start by itself this is the error i get can i get some help here please i am no modder or even have a clue what this says but would love to get them working together

oh my i screwed up how that post reads lol sorry

I guess the uppercase file extension might be an issue. Try to name the file "bountymod.properties" with all lowercase letters.

Love this mod suite, any chance of a Phobia mod update to swap fog spiders to either hell hounds or crocodiles as the hounds don't seem to be spawning properly in the current build?

I know the fog spiders are a tribute to someone but my g/f is deathly terrified of them and currently plays with the phobia mode on but the blobs are pretty tiny and I don't know how to make them bigger.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

One thing that I was always hoping you would put into your meditate mod is the ability to configure skill level to advance a path. It always seemed silly to me to get enough meditation to take on a path and immediately advance several levels.

I completely understand not having time, I do not either at the moment. However if I get time before you do would you be open to me doing a pull request if I get such a thing worked out before you were to get to it?

Edited by Xyp

Great mods!

Phobia mod
Can you exchange the fog spider too with something?
Just saw previosly asked. :)

Edited by Stewen

If you add sharedClassLoader=true to the properties file it will allow one to make the following adjustments and add bounties for new creatures that you create.

You can then add this method to the bountymod.java

public void loadBounty(int templateID, long defaultCritterBounty) {
		creatureBounties.put(templateID, defaultCritterBounty);
	}

And add this to your new creature java file, you can put this into addEncounters if going off examples or create a new method, or add it to the main class method

new BountyMod().loadBounty(this.templateId, 400L);

Just wanted to mention this in case someone is trying to work it out.

• Like 1

The bountymod is so awesome, we love it all the months, but it would be a great feature that we could fill the creatures with other stuff too (next to the coins), like a line where you can just type in the item-id, QL, value  and the chance how often the item will drop

would it be interessting for you coders to expand this mod in this direction, or create a separate mod?

Edited by Eject

requests for 2 of the mods

first one meditation mod: add in configurable minimum cool downs for the path abilities such as enchant grass and final breath and such

second is the sacrifice mod, wondering if you would add a second chance that if you sacrifice a rare bone you have a chance to get the higher level of bone

also would love if you could add bounties for the rift creatures

and a setting to also reward karma for kills would be much appreciated!!

• Like 1

I love this idea and think it could be a great addition to the Bounties mod.  When fighting, if a rare roll would happen, it gives a slim chance of an affinity to your FS, weapon or aggressive/norm/defensive skill.  If supreme, a chance to give to Body, Strength or Control.  If fantastic, it will give a skill and a stat affinity, or something along these lines. 

Also, for other non fight skills, adding affinity chances on rare roles, that apply to what you were doing - finally some love for raking rare rolls and others that make you groan.

I have been using a functional "Affinity Orb" item on my server Wyvern Reborn, dropped by unique monsters and sold at the starter town for 5 gold each, to decent success. I feel adding affinities to the gameplay experience outside of PvP is very beneficial and Bounties is a great place to add it.

• Like 1

I am having troubles installing this bounty mod? Is it still functioning properly? My host is reporting errors caused by this?

Thanks in advance.

[06:43:50 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.21-c34b1f1
[06:43:50 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\announcer.properties
[06:43:50 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\announcer\announcer.jar]
[06:43:50 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\bountymod.properties
[06:43:50 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: []
[06:43:50 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod
at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModFromInfo(ModLoaderShared.java:180)
at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:86)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModFromInfo(ModLoaderShared.java:177)
... 8 more

java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod
at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModFromInfo(ModLoaderShared.java:180)
at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:86)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModFromInfo(ModLoaderShared.java:177)
... 8 more

Edited by RonBuan

@RonBuanThat error implies to me that the mod is not in the proper folder. As in the .jar file is missing or something. Make sure you have the bountymod.jar located in the mods/bountymod/ folder on your server. If it is there, just make the name fully lower-case (if it's BountyMod.jar, make it bountymod.jar) and that should resolve the issue. If that still doesn't work, then you need to download again because for some reason your jar file isn't correct.

The file is downloaded as BountyMod.java from the link on this thread.

I changed it to bountymod.jar and it does not appear to be working? Does simply renaming the file bountymod.jar from .java convert it properly? or is there more steps I am missing?