Sign in to follow this  
WalkerInTheVoid

[RELEASED] Mods for Modloader: Bounties, Digging Like Mining, Meditation, Underground Prospecting, Spider Replacements

2 hours ago, Mogi said:

I am getting an error with prospectmod on WU 1.5.0.1, the server log is below:

Reveal hidden contents

[07:56:54 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] no such class: source
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] no such class: source
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.prospectmod.ProspectMod.preInit(ProspectMod.java:64)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$4(ModLoaderShared.java:103)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:101)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] no such class: source
    at javassist.CtBehavior.insertBefore(CtBehavior.java:774)
    at javassist.CtBehavior.insertBefore(CtBehavior.java:734)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.prospectmod.ProspectMod.preInit(ProspectMod.java:61)
    ... 18 more
Caused by: compile error: no such class: source
    at javassist.compiler.MemberResolver.searchImports(MemberResolver.java:468)
    at javassist.compiler.MemberResolver.lookupClass(MemberResolver.java:412)
    at javassist.compiler.MemberResolver.lookupClassByJvmName(MemberResolver.java:319)
    at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atCallExpr(TypeChecker.java:683)
    at javassist.compiler.JvstTypeChecker.atCallExpr(JvstTypeChecker.java:157)
    at javassist.compiler.ast.CallExpr.accept(CallExpr.java:46)
    at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.booleanExpr(TypeChecker.java:526)
    at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atBinExpr(TypeChecker.java:337)
    at javassist.compiler.ast.BinExpr.accept(BinExpr.java:41)
    at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.doTypeCheck(CodeGen.java:242)
    at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.compileBooleanExpr(CodeGen.java:236)
    at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atIfStmnt(CodeGen.java:384)
    at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atStmnt(CodeGen.java:355)
    at javassist.compiler.ast.Stmnt.accept(Stmnt.java:50)
    at javassist.compiler.Javac.compileStmnt(Javac.java:569)
    at javassist.CtBehavior.insertBefore(CtBehavior.java:754)
    ... 20 more

Yes sadly it is broken not just you.

Sortmod doesn't seem to work. Should the config file be named "sortmod.disabled"? Renaming it to "sortmod.enabled" doesn't work either.

Edited by Eep

sortmod have nothing to do with this error. the prospect mod is broken, disable it

6 hours ago, Eject said:

sortmod have nothing to do with this error. the prospect mod is broken, disable it

I wasn't replying to the prospect mod error. This thread is for MANY mods.

On 1/26/2018 at 0:02 AM, Asperis said:

Rename it to sortmod.properties instead of sortmod.disabled

Thanks!

Is the meditation mod here stll valid or has it broken over time?  Just wanted feedback if someone is still using it.  I'd like to add this one, since path questions seem really out of line with the faster skill gain rates I use on my server.  That is phooey with the 11 tiles between, lol.

On 2015-11-09 at 4:53 AM, WalkerInTheVoid said:

BountyMod - features (as separate config options):

• Enable skillgain for fighting/killing player-bred creatures
  • Convert the chance of receiving a coin award from a slim chance of a rare coin to a certainty of a non-rare coin.  Player-bred creatures offer lesser bounties.  (Note that skillgain for player-bred creatures has to be enabled to award bounties for such kills)
  • Bounty for each species of critter can be independently configured
  • Can pay to bank account instead of into player's inventory
  • Configurable multiplier for all bounties, for ease of fine tuning for your server
  • Configurable multiplier for player-bred creature bounties
  • Bounties can be paid out of thin air (thus unlimited bounty payments) or from the kingdom coffers (thanks Netscreever)
  • Non-hostile, same-kingdom creatures can be set to pay out no bounty (thanks again Netscreever)

Is it possible to add new creatures for the bounties? Like adding zombies? Would be nice for event ^^ Good chance to get more money with higher bounties n zombies..

Edited by Elsa

Yeah just open the source code, add in the CID of the creature and recompile.  It's mainly copy and paste with a small edit to the paste.

• Like 1

On 15.2.2018 at 0:47 AM, Wurmhole said:

Is the meditation mod here stll valid or has it broken over time?  Just wanted feedback if someone is still using it.  I'd like to add this one, since path questions seem really out of line with the faster skill gain rates I use on my server.  That is phooey with the 11 tiles between, lol.

No problem with this mod at my servers

Trying to get BountyMod to run, getting no messages and no coins, ProspectMod installed at the same time is working fine, any ideas what could have gone wrong?

I tried reinstalling twice with no luck.

Is ProspectMod still broken?  And is there a way I can fix it myself?  I haven't messed with modding this game due to the game's terrible code structure...

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] no such class: source
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.prospectmod.ProspectMod.preInit(ProspectMod.java:64)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
        at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
        at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
        at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
        at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] no such class: source
        at javassist.CtBehavior.insertBefore(CtBehavior.java:774)
        at javassist.CtBehavior.insertBefore(CtBehavior.java:734)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.prospectmod.ProspectMod.preInit(ProspectMod.java:61)
        ... 23 more
Caused by: compile error: no such class: source
        at javassist.compiler.MemberResolver.searchImports(MemberResolver.java:468)
        at javassist.compiler.MemberResolver.lookupClass(MemberResolver.java:412)
        at javassist.compiler.MemberResolver.lookupClassByJvmName(MemberResolver.java:319)
        at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atCallExpr(TypeChecker.java:683)
        at javassist.compiler.JvstTypeChecker.atCallExpr(JvstTypeChecker.java:157)
        at javassist.compiler.ast.CallExpr.accept(CallExpr.java:46)
        at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.booleanExpr(TypeChecker.java:526)
        at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atBinExpr(TypeChecker.java:337)
        at javassist.compiler.ast.BinExpr.accept(BinExpr.java:41)
        at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.doTypeCheck(CodeGen.java:242)
        at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.compileBooleanExpr(CodeGen.java:236)
        at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atIfStmnt(CodeGen.java:384)
        at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atStmnt(CodeGen.java:355)
        at javassist.compiler.ast.Stmnt.accept(Stmnt.java:50)
        at javassist.compiler.Javac.compileStmnt(Javac.java:569)
        at javassist.CtBehavior.insertBefore(CtBehavior.java:754)
        ... 25 more

Edited by Geddingwood

I'm getting issues with the boatmod, now that 1.6 blew around. Server log excerpt is as follows:

Spoiler

[09:31:27 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.players.Player
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.players.Player
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod.preInit(BoatMod.java:176)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.players.Player
    at javassist.CtClassType.getDeclaredMethod(CtClassType.java:1250)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod.preInit(BoatMod.java:163)
    ... 23 more

As stated here, I'm having a weird issue as well where when I delete the mods from my mods folder the server still manages to read them. Anyone have solutions?

I'm having the same problem with BoatMod.  Is this modpack being updated anymore?  Because it was pretty good.  If I knew anything about Wurm modding I'd take a crack at updating it (I know C# and Java) but I've heard it's really messy.

On 7.4.2018 at 6:07 AM, Skaggins said:

I'm getting issues with the boatmod, now that 1.6 blew around. Server log excerpt is as follows:

boatmod is not working with the 1.6 version at the moment

I swear I saw it here but is there a way to add Karma into kill rewards? I cant remember where I seen it and other mods seem to point to this. I think karma along with coins would be a great addition, especially with taxidermy. I know there is a mod to award karma on burying corpse..however this would only award the one who buries and not everyone who was involved in the fight. Has anyone found this option here or in another mod? My scouring of the config has turned up empty. 

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, DragonsGateWU said:

I swear I saw it here but is there a way to add Karma into kill rewards? I cant remember where I seen it and other mods seem to point to this. I think karma along with coins would be a great addition, especially with taxidermy. I know there is a mod to award karma on burying corpse..however this would only award the one who buries and not everyone who was involved in the fight. Has anyone found this option here or in another mod? My scouring of the config has turned up empty. 

Thanks in advance!

I will look into making a mod for it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

I will look into making a mod for it

Okay awesome. Thanks!

• Like 1

There's this mod for Karma.  It's for burying mobs though and not for killing.  Karma Actions

Edited by Asperis

On 6/22/2018 at 2:05 AM, Asperis said:

There's this mod for Karma.  It's for burying mobs though and not for killing.  Karma Actions

Yeah I have that mod on my server but it isn't awarding the karma. Plus I would prefer a way for all players involved in a fight to get karma.

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, APolarBaer said:

i cant seem to get the dirt mod working

Do you maybe also have another digging mod, such as betterdigging?  If so, you need to delete one of them.

On 8/20/2018 at 1:03 AM, Batta said:

Do you maybe also have another digging mod, such as betterdigging?  If so, you need to delete one of them.

Durp I'll look more closely when I'm home from work in a few hours 

I don't have both, owo

Edited by APolarBaer
Checked

Was there ever a mod made to award bounty for burying a corpse? If not, can someone please tell me how to configure this to do it?

Edited by Batta
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 6:35 AM, Batta said:

Was there ever a mod made to award bounty for burying a corpse? If not, can someone please tell me how to configure this to do it?

I'm also looking for the same thing, this mod has the feature, but its outdated and needs some code changed to work, I had a chat with Wesnclsme she said it has the feature but wasn't released to the public and just needs updating to work if someone could have a look and share that would be great!